Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Lost Cue Point Colors in POI Editor after updating to VDJ 8.5 64 6444
Hi,

I use MIK to create cue points and export them into VDJ. After updating to version 8.5 64 6444, within the POI Editor, now all of my cue points are the same color and read as "none". The colors still show up in the main screen but not n the editor. I transferred songs yesterday and did not have this issue. Only after installing the new version did it arise. Please advise. Thank you.

geposted Sat 15 May 21 @ 7:04 am
You mean that cue colors from mik showed before? not sure colors are saved to tags

The cue colors on screen when not having any color, follows the nonColoredPOI setting in VirutalDJ

geposted Sat 15 May 21 @ 10:45 am
Thanks. Agreed, colors are not saved to tags. VDJ used to have a color "per cue" setting, which was eliminated. The lack of the colors whilst editing is an issue as it makes it difficult to edit and adjust the cue points.

I checked the settings on another pc, which has V. 6418 installed and saw that the nonColoredPOI was set to "default" vs. "different color" on V.6444. I re-installed V.6418 on the first pc, but some setting has now changed which didnt revert back to the prior manner. What I need to know is how to save the specific colors for cue points 1-8 in the editor, that existed in the prior standard setting. Something specific changed from V6418 to 6444, as this was not an issue yesterday, when I last uploaded new songs.

geposted Sat 15 May 21 @ 8:45 pm
The above picture was yesterday. This is what it looks like now. Somewhere in VDJ there must be a way to reverse this or save the specific colors to each cue point.

geposted Sat 15 May 21 @ 8:47 pm
Just to be clear, this illustrates my issue in more detail.Before.Now.
Thanks again for your help.

geposted Sat 15 May 21 @ 9:21 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
So just set nonColoredPoi back to 'different colors'?
No changes have been made to this option this update.

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 5:10 am
Thanks. After changing back to V.6418, the next set of downloaded songs did not have that issue. Thank goodness, as my fear was that would be an issue going forward on all downloads. As you said, I just had to add the colors on this particular set of downloads.

Thanks again, I appreciate the feedback.

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 7:49 pm