Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problem with SX3 or the applikation VDJ, Music froze yesterday
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
yesterday at gig, VDJ and sx3 froze when I pressed play on my ddj-sx3 control, it was not possible to change channel and play a new song, it happened 3 times and applied to both play buttons on sx3, it became silent for about 5 seconds and then the music started to sound again, Is there any error log to look in to see if it is control that gives the error or if there is something in the application,

geposted Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 12:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So what happened during/after the freeze ?
VDJ restarted ? You got some OS application issue/warning and had to restart ? Audio and controller (MIDI)/leds froze for a few seconds and then came back ?

I see no crash uploaded and if temporary freeze or loss of sound , most likely it's a brief USB disconnection, so i would suggest to replace your USB cable and/or check your USB ports

geposted Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 2:20 pm
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
No i did not have to restart VDJ , the sound comes back after 5-8 sec, but " i think " i only push the button on the controller, not the GUI, I will change the usb cord and use another usb port on the computer, but the problem started after 2 hours playing.. i should try to test this att home tomorrow . Thanks for the input.

geposted Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 3:48 pm