Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: EDIROL FA-66 ???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

"Hi All".will the EDIROL FA-66 FireWire sound card work with V-dj.....Good to here you are working Better Time code & new sound engine

geposted Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 1:29 pm
"HELLO"....."IS THERE ANYONE THERE"..."HELLO"...."NO ANSWER"....It looks like I will have to go to MIXVIBES PRO 6 to use my EDIROL FA-66...

geposted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 8:40 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I already answer this question in another post. If you don't like VirtualDJ you could by anything you want, including Mixvibes, it's your call.

You couldn't find a more cool community like this... Also the upgrades of the software are without a fee, skins, samples, effects, you could broadcast, use several computers to use VDJ sync in the network... use more than 3 players 4 . 6 , 8 or more (if you go enough hands). You could use MIDI controllers, XP10, DAC-3, DJConsole MKII, etc...

*sign*

Edirol FA-66 if it has 4 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs with an LINE input and output specification, it should work (as other do). I notice that terratec phace 88 works, M-Audio Firewire 1814 and Delta 44 and 66 (al Delta Series of M-Audio) works too. The Maya 44 USB, Creative X-Fi platinum, EMU-1616... and other also works so you don't seem to have a problem.

Hope that helps

geposted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 9:20 am
I was not going to answer this...I did not say I don't like V D.J ...If I have I am sorry...what I don't like is you all telling people to buy the MAYA 44USB or the U46DJ as they suck!!!!.....nexted to my EDIROL FA-66 thay are shit!!!....Remember the soft-wear is only as good as the hard-ware you have...I will still like to test V D.J on my EDIROL FA-66 before v4 come's out ....is the demo of V D.J a fill version with time-code for 2 decks

geposted Wed 31 May 06 @ 9:05 am
Hey calm down ok ?

geposted Wed 31 May 06 @ 9:45 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)