Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't get Cued track to play in headphones

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to this software (been using it for about an hour now lol). Anyway I can't figure out how to get the cued track to play in my headphones, even using the virtual mixer, I tell it to play a channel (lets say channel b) in the headphones, but it doesn't register in my headphones at all. Anybody have any idea what could be the problem?

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 12:45 am
What version of the software are you on? I've been told that unless you have the mk2 you need pro to access this feature;^]

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 1:05 am
hhmm I see. What is a mkII? I've seen it mentioned a couple times in the forums.

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 1:44 am

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 2:00 am
oh ok that's cool. I have a Numark DXM mixer, that wouldn't work instead would it?

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 5:37 pm
I'm pretty sure the only way to use an external mixer without pro is through the MK2. I could be wrong, but I think pro and the MK2 are the only ways;^]

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 5:56 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Timmyg1978 is right. You will need home edition or PRO edition.

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 6:26 pm
Ok, so just to make sure I am getting you 100%: The only way to listen to cued tracks in my headphones is with pro, or with the hercules MKII? And does the MKII give you tempo control, eq, volume, and crossfade all in one? Sorry for all the questions lol.

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 7:39 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes, you have all-in-one. MK2 is great product and you can always upgrade VDJ to PRO.

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 7:47 pm
The mk2 does this and more! The jog wheels are great for scanning through the track to find a good cue point, it gives you three band eq on each deck, and there's three buttons for each deck for cue, fx or loop. Plus you can hook turntables up to it for regular vinyls or time coded vinyls (TCV only in pro though). But my favorite part is that when remixing, and adding a loop on one deck to match the song on the other deck, that you can simultaniously press the play buttons to sync the mix from start, something impossible as far as I know without it;^]

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 7:54 pm
Wow, this product sounds like pure 100% pwnage, I'm sold, I think I'll go buy one like right after I am done typing this post up, thanks a lot for all your input guys, very much appreciated

geposted Mon 29 May 06 @ 8:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)