Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Home edition Version...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I bough the hercules DJ CONTROL MP3 and it seems to me that the current Virtual DJ version that comes in the software cd Won't let me use headphone preview is that correct Am I going to have to upgrade to pro? thanks

geposted Wed 31 May 06 @ 4:26 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
With your version you can listen on headphones only one channel with the finger on the button, with the pro version you can listen the left or the right without the finger on botton.
In any case you can read your limitation here http://www.virtualdj.com/products/djcedition.html
Believe in me, the pro is the best ;-)

geposted Wed 31 May 06 @ 4:42 pm
CIOCE but even with the finger on the button the sound comes ouut of the speakers instead of the headphones I cant get no preview on headphoes whether i press the button or not the sound comes out of the headphones if i plug the headphones where the speakers are but then ill have no sound on the speakers and my card is a 4.1 2 way out rear and front I don't undestand why i can't get no preview if i access the configure menu on VDJ the only option available is the console one the rest says Only available in pro version !

geposted Wed 31 May 06 @ 5:00 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 31 May 06 @ 6:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)