Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where is Version 4.0 - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I just gave up wondering. It will be out when it's out. Everyone who has any real knowledge keeps stalling in what they're saying anyway. It will be out eventually. I can't wait til it comes out. It sucks it's taking forever but maybe that means it will be better when it's released.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 1:10 am
digitalmdj wrote :
Behringer got us already so their is no need to hurry until their is a real world solution for our problem . I know we did this to ourselves so their no need to repeat the process.

the Behringer Consoles a pile of sh*t thought, even after the wait they still didn't get it right, lol.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 4:14 am

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 4:15 am
Well the controller is a good piece of hardware. The software let us down. I still stand by my word. No support for Virtual Dj until 4.0 is released and tested .If it isn't fully supported thats what I will report nothing more and nothing less. The BCD 2000 owners have been taken once and they don't need to be taken twice. If you have a problem with waiting I am sorry . I have to wait also so everyone will have to wait also. Even if it is the Virtual Dj team. Also to hell with your special offers if it isn't going to support our hardware your not getting one red cent .

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 4:45 am
Back to VDJ4 for a minute

Hows about rushing it out before the AC Convention! The UK Mobile Beat Northern Show is on 6th August at Elsecar, Barnsley, UK.

It's only a small show, but it will be a real friendly mobile DJ orientated day.

http://www.djshownorth.co.uk/August

Numark are showing, so will probably have Virtual Vinyl on show.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 11:53 am
Excuse me Digitalmdj. How is it remotely VDJ's fault that your controller won't work with their program. You waited eons (for a Behringer product no less) and once you got it, it doesn't work with VDJ. So use the software that came with the controller. Problem solved. Is the software as good as VDJ? No. But I'd be willing to put money on the fact that it works properly with your controller.

Guess you should've bought a DAC-2 or a Hercules if you wanted flawless performance with VDJ.

geposted Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 5:00 pm
I am not blaming them but I am not supporting Virtul Dj with the controller either. For the simple fact that it doesn't support the BCD2000. Some of the feature do work but if you hit the wrong button or touch the scratch wheel wrong it will crash the program. It's just to unstable to use with the controller. So people should buy Virtual Dj on a promise of support. I already made that mistake with Behringer so why should I support something on a promise.

geposted Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 9:05 pm
lol.. I totally understand that Digitalmdj ;)

BUT, how many times do we have to say it? BCD2000 will be supported NATIVLY inside VDJ in version 4.0! ;) and that version is NOT release yet..

As for 3.4, that controller is not supported by VDJ, but some users have found a work-around that doesnt work all good...

So, again... VDJ4 will support nativly your BCD2000 controller... VDJ 3.4 does not ;)

But nobody are saying you should believe in a promise... see for yourself when 4.0 is out.. :)
You will get it for free, as you are a registered full user...

geposted Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 9:13 pm
i hope this isnt too off topic but can somebody confirm improved midi so it can understand the jog wheels and rotary encoders on my xone 3d?

geposted Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 9:57 pm
I tried to say that three messages ago but someone seems to keeps asking the same question over and over. I have only answered their questions. As for the encoder question. Explain what you want. Do you want support for the Xone 3d or what? As I know it Virtual Dj doesn't support the controller yet either. It has the same limitations as the BCD 2000 . Not all the functions will work until they change a few things in Virtual Dj relating to midi functions. But is that what you want to know????

geposted Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 10:47 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if VDJ had proper MIDI support then it would be compatible with every MIDI device not just some where support is added natively.

id like to know that too. has MIDI been fixed for 4.0?

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 1:54 am
yes lol, midi functions will be available for bcd2000 in v.4.

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 1:58 am
Any Chance version 4 will support 1440x900 resolution??

P@40

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 1:59 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
P@40,

19 in widescreen :) 1440x900 I have one here I could code a skin for it in fact my vmix 4 maybe in the res.

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 2:09 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I use 1440 x 900 resolution on my laptop. Its only 17" not 19". Maybe thats the reason why vdj crashes in the vmix skin when I load a video?

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 2:44 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
well vmix3 was written in 1024x768 :)

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 3:29 am
Cyder I also have a 17",love that skin you made,I plan on using it when I get my video stuff in order. Got my sound card figured out,just read thru the threads,all the answers are there.

P@40

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 4:02 am
rhythmunderground asked a question and I want to know if I answered his question???? If not what did he want to know?

geposted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 5:20 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
They MUST add full MIDI messages support if they want to be fully compatible with EVERY MIDI device... AND let us to make external DLL mappers. I hope they will release a plugin interface for external DLLs...

geposted Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 2:32 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yup, that would be cool

geposted Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 1:55 am
88%