Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: korg nanopad - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

JUST GOT IT! I was a little nervous about it at first because everyone around this place always says you get what you pay for. THIS IS AN EXCEPTION! for 65 dollars US delivered to my door this thing is awesome. its a standard midi controller. 12 pads with 4 scenes that switch easily. It gives you sooo many controls at the tip of your fingers. i am not even half way done programming it with the MIDI stuff but i love it already.

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 8:11 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
That is good news, and that is low price for such a good unit. You could make MIDI mapping and submit it on the site.

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 2:58 am
SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 3:38 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here u go scribe oner;)

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 3:49 pm
bongie2Home userMember since 2008
i got a new nanopad. can you please write a step by step guide to map the keys to my virtual dj. im a newbie to these things. than you.

geposted Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 5:01 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
@bongie2

i just mapped my nanopad to vdj yesterday. its quite easy.

1.open the control-device-window. select general midi with right click. activate than choose settings.
2.Choose add function
3.hit a trigger. you will see the "note" on top of the window. Now you can choose a action that this trigger shall do, like clone_deck.
First look at the left, there you will find sets like browser,playlist effect and so on. on the right you see the actions,
like browser ->browserupdown, browsertoplaylist and what not. Now choose the deck that this action shall be done on like default deck
or active deck or deck 1 or deck 2.
4. Choose save/done
5. repeat step 1-4 for different triggers/actions.

Maybe you want to check the functions of the pad before you map. mine was able to control the crossfader with the x/Y-pad right out the box. that feels good, but i dont need a 3rd crossfader:D make sure to erase the mappings you dont want to avoid double-selections.

I really love my nanopad. it has so much capabilitys. 12 triggers x 4... whooohooo.

How did you guys set it? mine is like scene 1 =cuepoints/hotcues, loops, browsing...scene 2 is sampler( hello? 12 triggers=12 samples...perfect!) scene 3 are the effects.... and scene 4 aint even configured cause i dont know what else i need :D:D Any ideas??

great unit for that little amount of money. top! peace :)

geposted Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 7:29 pm
BishPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I sooo want this!!!!!

geposted Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 6:41 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
@ greatmesk

It's a question of integrity to register yourself in this great community.
To do this is still simple. Goto "modify my profile" an insert your serial number.
I think after this the guys will give you a welcome!

See you (maybe in the german forum;-)
Hauii

geposted Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 7:14 am
you know i got a midi keyboard laying around time to map that

geposted Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 9:43 am
I see that sweetwater.com has 'em for $59.99 w/ free shipping.
Looks like a handy gadget.

geposted Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 9:58 am
so let me know how that things works out may add it to my ns7 order?

geposted Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 10:31 am
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
@haui, i am registered to this forum, how do you think that i am able to post here ;) It is a question of integrity to not point with fingers on others. Have i ever said i do own vdj? no. Have i said that i mapped the nanopad to MY vdj? i dont think so ;)
as a NLU, i can still descibe functions of vdj, even through i dont own it. get it? ( ich weiß wie schnell ´n ferrari fährt auch wenn ich keinen habe ;) ) see you on the german board my friend.....peace

geposted Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 11:27 am
bongie2Home userMember since 2008
thank you. i got it mapped. my rmx and nanopad works great, marriage madi in heaven. perfect combination. worth the buck

geposted Wed 24 Dec 08 @ 2:53 am
@greatmesk and @bongie2

i got the nanopad yesterday and i have the rmx.
im trying to use the nanopad for loops but how do you set value?? that doesn't seem to work.
when i want to assign somethign i check te box value but i cant change the value it stays at 0.

you guys know how to fix this?

geposted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 8:37 am
never mind i found it out on my own

geposted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 9:51 am
For the first time in ages I've seen something that looks good prob get one. Can you lot that have them do some videos?

geposted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 3:31 pm

geposted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 7:56 am
the nano must be LIKE THE MOST WANTED LIST...i was at guitar center waiting to get help for 3 HOURS!!!!!!!! yes 3 hours it was busy....well in those three hours 11 different people asked if they had the nano korg..and not suprisingly they were out of stock!!!! this thing triggers the effects from VDj Rite??

geposted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 8:10 am
can you run 2 cdj-400's and nanopad on vdj 5.2 at the same time

geposted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 10:17 am
Got mine a week ago and absoutly love it :)

took them a month to get it ordered though :s

I have setup a quick mapping but plan to tweak it even more later :P

scene 1 is cues for deck 1 and 2
scene 2 is samples 1-12 top are on/off bottom 6 are drum hits etc set to momentarly
scene 3 is effects and the xy controls the dials, also controls loops in this scene
scene 4 is empty, not sure what i want to set fo it yet.

I highly reccomend one of these, the quality of the unit is beyond the small price you pay for it.

geposted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 12:23 pm
65%