Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: make your own remote control

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

use a couple of snes or playstation pads with directpad pro on your pc and joytokey to set the pad's to work like keyboard to control vdj or any other dj soft. next search a denon or similar thing to join the pads with denon's buttons and its ready.

here is a sample of my work

http://www.cortinaschile.cl/guillen/geminivdj.wmv

geposted Thu 10 Feb 05 @ 11:10 pm
damn.. very nice work.

geposted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 12:09 am
I am impressed.

I would wish that alcatech would send one of their kick ass controllers over to atomix to have them add support to VDj but that will never happen cause Ronald is a idiot and feels his software is superior -- VDJ kicks BPM's ass with regards to features and development speed.

geposted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 3:08 am
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
very nice work...but i was wondering how you 're driving the jog wheel and the pitch slider??
Maybe you could give us some details about the whole project?
(controller type, driver etc)
but very nice work..

geposted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 12:54 pm
I must say that it's impressive ... not something for me though. All the technical stuff is a step too far for me.
:o)

geposted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 11:37 pm
You use a demo version in a club????????

geposted Sat 12 Feb 05 @ 10:22 am
yep there is a denon 2600 then use vdj by 25 min. and go cd restart vdj and again etc... i don't have a credit card and this is a hobbie for me (there pay me aprox us$16)

geposted Sat 12 Feb 05 @ 5:47 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
guillen if u gonna be playing at a club level at least respect the dj industry and the software company and buy the software. i like football and basketball as hobbies too. i bought the balls and all the gear even tho they r hobbies.

geposted Sat 12 Feb 05 @ 11:14 pm
i wanted to see you bust out the playstation controller, and scratch with the analog joysticks!
the R1, R2 would be pitch up, and down for turntable 1, and
L1, L2 would be pitch up and down for turntable 2.

R3 would be play for turntable 2
L3 would be play for turntable 1

the directional pad would be the effects of side 1,
and the actual buttons (x circle triangle box) would be the effects of side 2
the extra direction, and the extra button could be whatever. could be assigned for cues

the start, and select would be to play the next song in your playlist for each turntable. thats the way i see it working. i dont know

i think that would work....

geposted Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 3:23 am

geposted Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 11:01 am
Hell, I thought I seen everything. Just give me a couple of years and I will come out with hollographic turntables and mixer that will be controlled with just a touch. Or even audio equipment that will be controlled by thought. But then again...maybe not.

Good job...

MS

geposted Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 9:40 pm
dj_guillen,

You are doing some nice work for that club. Buy the software or tell the club owner to buy the software for you. Its the least they could do. You could make some good money doing this there or somewhere else.

geposted Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 10:49 pm
Dj Maddsound....put me on the list for the mixer...lol

geposted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 1:04 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)