Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Hokey Cokey (UK)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok, so the last time I was in England I heard this great version of the Hokey Cokey. It was a nice fast one with a good beat. It was on a Christmas CD with this ridiculously silly version of Rockin' Around the Christmas tree and that song about the soldier wanting to be home for Christmas, and a bunch of other songs. The person who had the CD left it in the car when they left, and didn't want it back, so I took it home! But.... it was the wrong CD. (Don't know how that happened, but I ended up with a different Christmas CD.)

I've been trying to find the Hokey Cokey, but all I can find are cheesy slow versions for kids' birthday parties that sound pretty much the same as the classic US version. Does anyone know this version and where I can find it?

Thanks!

geposted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 11:13 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
not sure if it's the same one but if you check out the flip side to one of the jive bunny stuff you may find it there, or pm me.

geposted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 12:47 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the band Black Lace did a Hokey Cokey version thats very upbeat. Most drunks cant keep up with it so its always a good laugh to watch :)

geposted Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 2:18 am
Hey, thanks a lot! That's not the version I was looking for, but it helps.

geposted Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 9:08 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
My ex-wife did a lot of hokey cokey...then she would do a lot of pokey pokey...that's why she's now my ex-wife ;-)

geposted Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 2:20 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thats gotta hurt...

geposted Fri 09 Jan 09 @ 8:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)