Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Assign a sample to scratch

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

auuy61CUE userMember since 2006
Like on the denon 3500 cd player.

Thanks

geposted Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 5:11 pm
great idea, i think this has been already been asked for.

If you're using the denon - why not just burn off a samples CD and use that to scratch? Vinyl would be a bit harder tho but there are sample vinyls out there - Q-Bert's SuperSeal for example.

Then you can run the CD player into a third channel or turntable into a phono input.

but i do like the idea of making the sample controllable from tcv. just not sure if its possible at the moment

geposted Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 11:26 pm

geposted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 3:57 pm
This would be a great feature. The sampler can actually have a toggle as to what turntable/Deck it gets controlled of and the playing sample will be controlled of that decks beat which currently is until you use the other deck the same time.

Perhaps even a 3rd Pitch control for the samples instead of going of a decks Pitch it should have its own as to allow you to stretch that sound for multiple type of scratching techniques.

Now what would be really great is assign 2 samples to either deck and beat juggle with a 3rd sample keeping the beat. Each sample will then require its own pitch control.

geposted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 9:33 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Anybody know where I can get a good Scratch sample?

Joey....

geposted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 10:09 am
There are heaps available online. My record pool has them available there

www.franchiserecordpool.com

geposted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 5:55 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks DJMarze

Joey...

geposted Sun 25 Jan 09 @ 6:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)