Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: turntablism demo like mixvibes has

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i think this would be great to put vdj out there . a turntablism done on turntables by a dmc camp or a itf camp

done when vdj gets all the bugs out .

or all turntablist here sound off (im going to when i get a 3 min set going and get my skills up )

lets all have a lil fun and battle each other on youtube :)

geposted Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 9:08 am
djvonHome userMember since 2006
I totally agree with you.

geposted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 8:17 pm
[quote=djvon]I totally agree with you.[/quote

i say this cuse everyone i bump into say vdj is a toy

so if u guys make a vid show how well it works maybe u will get more peeps on it

geposted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 10:53 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 10:00 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey Cstoll have you never watch these? Maybe are good for the wiki page ;)

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 6:41 am
Those two videos up there are sad.I know exactly what you mean dj crossfade because my friends all have serato or TS and they just laugh when I talk about virtual dj.What the vdj team needs to do is endorse well known dj's (turntablists,Techno) and have them give demos of the full potential of virtual dj.Also the team needs to fix the way scratching sounds because it is way to thin/digital which other programs have the edge. And please don't say any bs like it all depends on the latency of your soundcard because Tracktor scratch or Serato at 10ms sounds closer to vinyl than any other DVS.When the team does that then surely yes surely it would be considered by top dogs and be featured on sites like skratchworx.

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 8:26 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 9:59 am
Actually I looked at all these videos and artists before but do you really think that they all use virtual dj/vinyl for there live performances or at all.Most of the artists have tons of Pics with SERATO big and bold and not one with virtual dj unless they are not really well known.The only one that can be excluded is Dj ICYICE.

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 7:53 pm
djvon wrote :
Those two videos up there are sad.I know exactly what you mean dj crossfade because my friends all have serato or TS and they just laugh when I talk about virtual dj.What the vdj team needs to do is endorse well known dj's (turntablists,Techno) and have them give demos of the full potential of virtual dj.Also the team needs to fix the way scratching sounds because it is way to thin/digital which other programs have the edge. And please don't say any bs like it all depends on the latency of your soundcard because Tracktor scratch or Serato at 10ms sounds closer to vinyl than any other DVS.When the team does that then surely yes surely it would be considered by top dogs and be featured on sites like skratchworx.

i also think it sounds somewhat digital vs mixvibes (dont get me wrong i love vdj

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 11:11 pm

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 11:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)