Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 64bit? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Bargler, you did not state how much you would pay for a 3.0 upgrade….

OO

geposted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 12:24 am
Here is what I am hoping for 2.07

improved stability
support for behringer controller
better master tempo
id3 tag support

geposted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 1:50 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here is what I hope: ... free upgrades ;-)
(I don't use VDJ to work but only to play)

geposted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 2:45 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Is there anyone that cares if the Pioneer cdj1000 is running at 32 or 64 bit if this thing works.
Hey you all, forget this -computer- way of thinking... (i dont know how to say it in english..)
I don't care if the program uses 20% or 15% of my cpu if it works well.
Moreover 64bit will need double ram for OS and apps, are you ready ?
i wrote this before but noboby seems to read it...
Stability: yes
More features : yes only if we need them
32 or 64 or ....1024 bit..! : I don't care...
Also some users seems like they really need to pay for something, but as far i know the update from 1.xx to 2.xx was free, and this is the official statement, do you really want to force the Atomix team to think it again ...

PS. if you want so much to pay for something, i can give you my bank number ....

geposted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 3:06 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well said apopsis.

... I can give mine too ...

geposted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 12:33 pm
Before VISIO released FX, many PCDJ users were content with Red but wanted master tempo added to it. However, when the FX upgrade was finally advertised for $99, many of those same content Red users jumped at the chance to upgrade without even trying a demo (including yours truly, and I’ll never do something that $tupid again). VISIO knew that it would be too hard for us to resist owning a product "advertised" for $299 and that was suppose to be far superior to Red for only $99. Unfortunately, we found out the hard way that Red is better. I think you two content VDJ 2x users (apopsis and clax) and many other VDJ Users would do the same if an upgrade is offered for the 64-bit version of VDJ . Furthermore, I hope Mr. Clavel and Company will eventually give us the opportunity to prove my point!

OO

geposted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 7:50 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)