Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Gigaport AG soundcard

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SGS606PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have upgraded to Virtual DJ Pro from PCDJ Red VRM which I have used for the past 5 years. I have used a DAC-3 with ECI Gigaport AG soundcard with PCDJ which they recommend connecting to 3&4 left and 5&6 right to give balanced output through both mixer channels which works perfectly. When connecting to 1&2 left and 3&4 right via Virtual DJ the two channels are highly in-balanced which requires the fader gain to be turned to maximum on left channel and minimum on right channel to balance the two channels.
1. Do I need to replace Gigaport AG soundcard for a Gigaport HD soundcard? Will this solve the problem?
2. Is there a way of assigning the channels in Virtual DJ to 3&4 to left and 5&6 to right, i.e. a patch or an update?

Thanks
Steve

geposted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 1:57 pm
I seem to have the same problem with Gigaport as well..

geposted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 3:31 pm
Not sure whether the DAC-3 has anything to do with it, but when not using any external controller, the AG uses channels 1&2 and 5&6 when setting the output as an External Mixer with 4.1 Card. I believe that if you have it set in the configuration as a 3-lines mixer and a 6.1 card, it will use 1&2 and 3&4 without any balancing issues. This is in Windows XP.

geposted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 7:49 pm
ok i will try that m8 .. thanx its not much of a problem where i work anyway... there system is set to mono so you can realy tell...lol

geposted Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 8:39 am

geposted Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 9:01 pm
SGS606PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Dear Everyone

Thanks for all your help.
After looking through all your help and a look on other threads this is what I did:
1. I downloaded the latest Asio Driver http://download.esi-audio.com/?w=esi&p=3&g=2&l=en
2. After installing the Asio driver check you have dac3.dll in the ControlDevice folder
(Vista) - Documents, Virtual DJ, Plugins, ControlDevice
(XP) - My Documents, Virtual DJ, Plugins, ControlDevice

If you don't have the dac3.dll in that folder you can download the file. There will be multiple files in the .zip folder which you download. You want to copy dac3.dll to the file path above. You can download it here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2401/DAC-3_Mapper.html

*Note you may have to reconfig your Asio driver after this not sure why but mine reset itself*

Once again thanks for all you help and I hope this helps everyone
Steve

geposted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 2:29 am
I am using Virtual DJj, Windows 7 and Gigaport AG. I believe I have the correct drivers downloaded. Can anyone tell me what the wiring configurations are? I have tried different combinations, with no success.

Thank You!

geposted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 9:39 pm
im new to the digital dj n im looking for a gigaport that is compatible with my dac 3 n vdj. i want to upgrade to the pro full version but id like to have my gear ready to perform..thnx for your help....

geposted Fri 02 Aug 13 @ 6:20 pm
NickyBPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just tried my new ASUS laptop with Windows 10 on my PCDJ Gigbox rig using an old DAC 2 controller. Everything is working except my
Gigaport AG sound card ...... it apparently needs new drivers under Windows 10. I checked the ETI site and there are no Windows 10 drivers
to try ....... so I submitted a request to their support email and am waiting for an answer. I did try some of the older Windows 64 bit drivers but they also failed to install.

geposted Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 1:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)