Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 69

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

I have upgrade my software with virtualdj pro 7. When I want to use it, I has a message that say. You have an external mixer. It will only work for 10 minutes. Then it shot off. I have a macbook pro. And I am using a Numark total control. I just paid 100$ for the upgrade. What do I need to do?

geposted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 11:36 am
Dupree Love wrote :
Will it work with M-Audio Fast Track Pro? Cause I'm going to buy one

It's a 4-in, 4-out ASIO sound card, so yes it should work OK.

The config for using this with an external DJ mixer should be:

Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card: ASIO -> Choose the FastTrack Pro in the list

You will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use this configuration as well as other MIDI controllers such as NDX900. Your LE version only supports using the MixTrack with master+headphones setup (Software mixer.) You can upgrade at a discount by going to: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

For master/headphones use, you will need the following settings:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound card: ASIO -> Choose the FastTrack Pro in the list

geposted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 11:39 am
OK, thanks a lot.

I will upgrade it to Pro version.

geposted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 11:45 am
Hello :)

I'm new to Virtual DJ, and as a started just got a quick question! I'm looking at getting a Mixer to use with VDJ, I understand obviously it needs a USB Input. However my question is can I get a mxier with just 1 USB input, but with just 1 input can control the 2 seperate decks?

EG Channel 1 plays deck 1 in the software, and channel 2 plays deck 2 in the software too with just 1 USB input?

Regards,
Alex

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 5:31 am
If by 'mixer' you mean a USB MIDI controller such as Numark MixTrack Pro, then it only needs one USB connection regardless of how many decks it has. Providing it's a natively supported controller, it will by default control the correct decks in VirtualDJ (See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html for a list of natively supported controllers.)

However, separate single decks such as Pioneer CDJ-400, Numark NDX-800, etc. will require a separate USB connection for each deck.

If you mean a real hardware audio DJ mixer with MIDI capabilities, then this will usually also only require 1 USB connection for the MIDI aspect. A real hardware mixer does not be MIDI mapped with the exception of the crossfader if you mix video and/or spare knobs/buttons for samples, etc. Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20mapping%20an%20external%20DJ%20mixer.html

Some hardware mixers with built-in sound cards such as Numark M1USB may require a separate connection for each sound card (The M1USB is not a MIDI controller and cannot control VirtualDJ in any way.)

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 5:49 am
Thanks for that, I kind of understand where you are coming from.

Im looking at getting something cheap for now to start off my understanding such as the Numark M101USB. It has 1 USB input, 2 channels, and obviously VDJ as 2 decks.

But looking at your reply this will not be possible? Could you suggest a piece of kit thats relatively cheap with perhaps 1USB input that will allow me to do what I'm aiming for? I'm also looking at the Citronic Pro 3.

Regards,
Alex

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 5:54 am
i just got my new loptop working with window 7 premium 64bit, intel i5 2.5 ghz, gforce 540gt with 2gig, and 8gig of ram on it the problem is when ever i move the mouse i got choppy graphics on the numark cue 7.0.5 and i cant select different type of video transition rather than the default unless i check on use hardware accelerator but if i do that im having loading issue and the vedio is freezing.
im using numark ns7fx as a midi controlle

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 6:28 am
gronji2004 wrote :
Im looking at getting something cheap for now to start off my understanding such as the Numark M101USB. It has 1 USB input, 2 channels, and obviously VDJ as 2 decks.

The Numark M101USB only has a single sound card for simple playback and/or recording, so won't be suitable unless you also purchase a separate multichannel DJ sound card such Numark DJIO. The Citronic mixer appears to have two USB sounds cards (One for each deck), so should be OK (This is not very clear from the user manual though.) However, you will need VirtualDJ Pro Basic or the full Professional to be able to output the left/right decks separately to an external audio DJ mixer.

If you don't have any need to play traditional audio CD's and/or vinyl then you would be better off purchasing an all-in-one MIDI controller that comes with VirtualDJ LE, such as the MixTrack Pro, Hercules DJ Console MK4, etc.

Or if you are just using it for fun at home, you could purchase a MIDI controller without a sound card such as Numark DJ2Go or Numark MixTrack (Non-Pro model) and then add a simple stereo USB sound card for headphone output - See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Pre-listening%20with%20headphones.html

NOTE: A MIDI controller such as MixTrack will also allow you to directly control song playback in VirtualDJ (Play, cue, etc.) With an audio mixer such as the M101USB or Citronic, you would still need to control song playback with your mouse/keyboard, unless you are using it conjunction with a MIDI controller or timecode CD/vinyl.

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 8:06 am
anak_ni_bakokok wrote :
ii cant select different type of video transition rather than the default unless i check on use hardware accelerator but if i do that im having loading issue and the vedio is freezing.

Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Video%20Memory%20Issue.html

NOTE: Most video effects and transitions require hardware acceleration to function. Also, if you disable hardware acceleration, your computer must render video itself resulting in considerably more workload for the CPU. The NS7 itself is also very heavy on system resource usage and requires a high performance computer, so if you are not using hardware acceleration, then it's probably too much for your system to be able to handle.

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 8:11 am
So nobody at Numark is willing to answer user concerns regarding Mixtrack units that go from scratching to pitch bend while still in scratch mode? I've seen the question come up several times in this thread alone only to be dodged by some rep working for Numark.

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 4:54 pm
but my 3 years old loptop with amd turion dualcore 2.0ghz, 4gig or ram, navida gforce 9100m g, works fine with vedio and i dnt have any issue with the hardware accelerator on. witch is much lower spec than my new loptop,

geposted Fri 06 Jan 12 @ 2:55 pm
It's due to bad video drivers in some recent laptops.

Some manufacturers have released driver updates to correct the problem.

Please visit your laptop manufacturer's website to see if any updates are available.

Also, see the above link for possible workarounds if no update is available or it doesn't solve the problem.

geposted Fri 06 Jan 12 @ 3:01 pm
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
cstoll wrote :
massdjs wrote :
I did read the post and I did download the map but it is missing many functions of the NDX900. No track scrolling etc.. Will there EVER be any NATIVE support for the NDX900?

How can you say there is no track scrolling when it is the exact mapping of the NDX800 ?? Are you turning the Track knob?

And what 'functions' is it missing? Just giving 1 example is not a great explanation of what is missing.

It doesn't display the track information.

geposted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 11:19 am
I can't get my DJio to split my channels. It does give me sound thru my USB, but I can't cue. Is there a program that I might have that is preventing it from working properly? Or is my configuration wrong?

geposted Wed 11 Jan 12 @ 11:16 am

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 1:50 pm
My Numark IDJ3 has some serious lag to it. In the middle of mixing, i will hear a clicking sound through speakers and see serious lag on the screen. It just freezes up on me. I have a Dell Inspiron 1500 3gb ram with a Sigma Tel Sound driver on it. I am wondering is it my cpu or the numark IDJ3. I would like to get this problem taken care of... any help?

geposted Sat 14 Jan 12 @ 4:47 pm
millbotPRO (legacy)Member since 2012
Please help! Just bought VirtualDJ Pro Basic and am running into serious problems with audio distortion both when just playing a song and trying to mix between two tracks.

My set-up is crazy basic:
Dell Inspiron running Windows 7, 4 GB RAM, Intel Core i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27 GHz 64-bit OS
Virtual DJ Pro Basic
Numark DJ IO external USB sound card

I'm running USB from my laptop to the DJ/IO, then stereo RCA from the DJ/IO to a speaker system. I was going to run it through my external Numark PPD01 mixer but couldn't get that to work without massive audio distortion and no audio coming through the earphones for the incoming track, so I'm just skipping it, assuming the mixer isn't compatible.

I've tried running DPC latency checker and it's showing that my computer shouldn't be having any problems running things without latency issues (though there does seem to be a slight delay between what I'm hearing in my headphones and what's coming out of the speakers).

I've tried disabling various devices one at a time to see if that helps (wireless card, ATA channels, other sound cards/devices, etc.) and that doesn't make a different - the distortion still comes and goes during the course of mixing.

I've also tried connecting the DJ/IO USB cable to all of the different USB ports on my laptop and that hasn't made a difference, either.

I'm out of ideas. Can anyone help? Thanks much.

geposted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 5:14 pm

geposted Tue 17 Jan 12 @ 7:26 am
i have done the update and everything now the transition work but after few sec. the video freeze.

geposted Wed 18 Jan 12 @ 1:08 pm
millbotPRO (legacy)Member since 2012
Success! New drivers and some fiddling with the configuration in the program itself seem to have done the trick. Thanks!

geposted Wed 18 Jan 12 @ 4:14 pm
83%