Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: very new to this...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hello people..i've been browsing here VDj tutorials...i just recently bought hercules rmx with VDJ LE software and now i have the trial verison too..i'm having a hard time mixing my music..i like more hip hop, techno, and reageaton. everytime i hear my music by mixing them it sux...especially when there's a little intro...is there anyway that i can just play the beat first with out the artis start singing...i heat this all the time at the radio station...i live here in LA, CA...and i always listen to the radio station that mix really good... i really want to learn how to do that....and yeah by the way...i have another question....do i need a sound card to do all this...here's my equipment...i have a dell laptop with 4GB memory. intel core 2 duo..320 GB hard drive..hercules rmx...a pair of decent headphone set...and a little loud pseaker to practice...i know practice make it perfect, i just want to learn from the expert..thanx for the time reading...

geposted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:48 am
If I get what you're saying right, you'll probably want to get extended versions of the tracks. That'll usually provide you with lots of intro.

geposted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
your going to have to listen to your music quite a bit and find out where there is no singing and just music at a particular point, the wave forms above where you place your tracks will help you quite a bit if you watch it with this.

geposted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 8:16 am
try looping the intro to the song. that will give you a little more time to blend.

once you get good, you'll realize that you dont always have to start at the beginning. You can find a break in the song to start, then blend the beginning of the song in.

geposted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 8:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)