Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: EMAIL notices of VDJ UPDATES...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

How about the forum emailing registered users when a VDJ UPDATE is ready for downloading?

DJ TAO :)

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 1:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
your download centre normally highlights on any updates

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 1:51 pm
I look here more often than i check on my emails (I dont get many emails. lol) :p

geposted Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 10:06 am
i think thats a good idea... +1

geposted Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 4:55 pm
good idea.

+1

geposted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 9:05 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Great idea...When I received my previous updates, VDJ automically let me know there's an update. Is this the norm?

I'm also anxiously waiting for the new update and sometimes I check update through VDJ file info.

geposted Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 9:03 am
Joop3mPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Count me in..

geposted Sun 03 May 09 @ 8:46 am
well i feel stupid.

it's already there.

geposted Sun 03 May 09 @ 2:14 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Actually even tough I have that check box enabled, over the last few years I have never got a notify by email.

geposted Sun 03 May 09 @ 2:49 pm
Whilst i understand what everyone is asking for here - you do realise that your "VDJ menu bar" will highlight when a new version is availble? (as tayla has already mentioned)

The download center should highlight in the same way your private messages do when you have a new message.
I don't see a benefit on email notification, especially for regular visitors to the site. (in my opionion)

geposted Sun 03 May 09 @ 3:00 pm
sischo wrote :
Actually even tough I have that check box enabled, over the last few years I have never got a notify by email.

Ditto!!!

geposted Sun 03 May 09 @ 9:04 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Whilst i understand what everyone is asking for here - you do realise that your "VDJ menu bar" will highlight when a new version is availble? (as tayla has already mentioned)

The download center should highlight in the same way your private messages do when you have a new message.
I don't see a benefit on email notification, especially for regular visitors to the site. (in my opionion)

All though I'm a regular user of the site too, I don't visit everyday, etc... :)

geposted Sun 03 May 09 @ 9:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ TAO of TAOTRONX wrote :
sischo wrote :

Ditto!!!

And since the site was re-designed and that option added ... we have not published an update ... so you would not of gotten and email yet.

Same for the Download Center tab <- which before the site was redesigned - changed to the color Yellow to signify a new file was ready for download.

So, great suggestions for features that once existed and features already added ... but not yet used.

geposted Mon 04 May 09 @ 11:57 am
Gotcha!!!

geposted Mon 04 May 09 @ 9:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)