Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Problem loading a track into the decks...help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I copied some songs from a DJ Khaled CD which came from the store and some songs from a mixed CD burned from a computer. They all play fine in Windows Media Player but when im in Virtual DJ when i drag and drop a track to the decks it shows the track name but says error and wont load it. Am i doin something wrong? please help I JUST downloaded the demo a couple days ago and im new to mixing and producing.

geposted Tue 26 May 09 @ 9:52 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Try right-clicking on the track that won't play and select File Infos - does your track show up as "Does Not Exist!" ? The track in question may have international characters in it's filename with accents (like á, for example). If so, you'll need to rename the track to remove those characters.

geposted Tue 26 May 09 @ 10:07 pm
Try right-clicking on the track that won't play and select File Infos - does your track show up as "Does Not Exist!" ? The track in question may have international characters in it's filename with accents (like á, for example). If so, you'll need to rename the track to remove those characters.

Thanks for the advice. When did this though there was nothing abmornal about the filename. All boxes besides "Title" are empty and under File Properties at the bottom it has the following:

File Path
File Size
File will be read with WMA decoder (DRM)
Impossible to open file!!!

geposted Wed 27 May 09 @ 10:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)