Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ6 and Numark NS7 (genelar topic) - Page: 13

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djlordjazz wrote :
when will virtual dj 6 be offically supporrted my Ns7 and mac

Cue 6 and Virtual DJ will be released at the same time with this.

geposted Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 4:54 am
@ skyfxl
do you have an idea of when that will happen ??
i can't even use vdj with the beta mapper they've put on the website because i can't see ho to put the files on my macbook pro. there's is no such folder as devices in the mac version of vdj 6.0.1. anyways give us some more infos

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 12:51 am
DjBoy01PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Here is some eye candy for all that are waiting... All I have to say is patiently wait because is coming...

- Dj Boy

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 3:48 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
From DJ Expo 2009 in Atlantic City here some pictures of Virtual DJ 6.0.2 (beta) with Numark NS7 ;)

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 4:00 am
Yeaaa, It is about time. Good things come to those who wait. Even if it has been almost 6 months. Good job!!!

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 9:31 pm
:S That video by DjBoy01 makes me cry.... i knew that this day had to come... were all looking foward to have our NS7 Fully compatible with VDJ! Honnestlly ive have my NS7 for about 5 month and had used to 2 and even 3 times every week (Th's, Fr's and St's) with ITCH and Trust me ITCH is a good program (very stable and good wave form display) but it have a lot of limitations. Virtual DJ is @ a COMPLETE NEW LEVEL of djing. Ive been a DJ since 2001, had try every software (Torq, Vdj, Serato and Tracktor) and VDJ stands up from the rest of them.
VDJ had its problem like any other software but know there are gone so.....

THE NS7 (BEST CONTROLER) + VDJ (BEST SOFTWARE) = PERFECT DJ SET AND MORE $$$$ FOR YOU!!

im a mechanical engineer student (4 courses more and im done) and i may say the ns7 has a good construction on the inside and on the outside!! the only bad thing i may say is that its a llittle heavy. if i could make any modification to the ns7 i may say that if you spend $1300 on the ns7 the most people will buy the ns7 case (protect your investment) so i may take some of the ns7 metal renforcement out (since it is protected by the ns7 case) to take some of the wheigt off and put some bigger wheels on the ns7 case.

I may say that that the original design you the ns7 was better for vdj because it had theese 8 buttons and 8 knobs that can be used to control the samples and effects on vdj but... notting is perfect so you may add an extra midi controler like a nano korg or some thing and you should be ready to go!! :D

HAS ANY ONE HAS ANY NEWS OF THIS NEW VERSION OF VDJ (6.0.2)??? REALESE DATE??

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 10:06 pm
Hey guys,

Just got back from the expo and I was so happy to see the NS7 working with VDJ live and in person. Big thanks to DJ Larry D for letting me check it out. The Beta was working extremely well and seams very responsive and accurate. I am so happy to know I will be using my NS7 with VDJ soon. Besides scratching, the functions like needle drop and loop worked so well. I was very very impressed.

I was so close to selling the NS7 and going with something more compatable with VDJ since I have a whole Pioneer DVJ setup already and bought the NS7 to use with VDJ as an alternate setup but have barely touched the thing the last five months. Obviously I knew I was taking my chances since the NS7 and VDJ did not support each other out the box but I want to thanks the VDJ team and the forum members for working so hard at figuring this out. From what I understand the VDJ guys basically had to rewrite the software to make this support happen. What other software is out there that has the capabilities of VDJ and the kind of support we get just for purchasing the product once, and at a very good price at that. Once again, great job VDJ team and it was great meeting some of you forum members at the show.....

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 9:36 am
Oh, on a side note, If you need any Beta testers for the new version I would be more then happy to volunteer : )

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 9:38 am
same here. beta tester volunteer (for mac)

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 2:32 pm
I don't think they will be offering up anymore Beta versions of 6.0.2 for testing, but don't let me stop you from requesting it. We will all just have to wait, but we are definitely getting close. (Fingers Crossed)

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 2:43 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@ Skyfxl - a little bird tells me you were a major part in sussing out how to make the NS7 compatible... well done that man! :-)

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 3:47 am
djsherz wrote :
@ Skyfxl - a little bird tells me you were a major part in sussing out how to make the NS7 compatible... well done that man! :-)

Cheers, It was very much a team effort though :-)

I love mixing video so it was a must for me.

Its been an honor testing and being able to provide feedback for the NS7 over the last year.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 7:40 am
bonbagay wrote :
@ skyfxl
do you have an idea of when that will happen ??
i can't even use vdj with the beta mapper they've put on the website because i can't see ho to put the files on my macbook pro. there's is no such folder as devices in the mac version of vdj 6.0.1. anyways give us some more infos

Soon, we are in final Q/A tests at the moment to make every thing is correct.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 7:52 am
ellicitHome userMember since 2009
looking forward to this.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 2:03 pm
I too got to play with the NS7 with virtual at the expo. I honestly cannot wait!

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 6:34 pm
how can u mix videos on the ns7 though?

if its natively mapped, what buttons or knobs are mapped to cross videos?

as well how would the effects be enabled/disabled and controlled?

the buttons are limited. im getting confused.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 10:18 pm
b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well done. Now I wait for VDJ 6.0.2

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 11:03 pm
djfluke1 wrote :
how can u mix videos on the ns7 though?

if its natively mapped, what buttons or knobs are mapped to cross videos?

as well how would the effects be enabled/disabled and controlled?

the buttons are limited. im getting confused.

maybe the cross fader to cross videos, and for the sampler we have 10 hot cues button for that , i think it's possible to activate those with the delete button, hope fully the delete button can be turn to another color like green to indicate it's in sampler mode. for the effects the controller does have alot of loop buttons, again maybe they can use the loop control button when button turn green or some other color to activate the effects

geposted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 7:56 am
The NS7 Cue points only have RED/White LEDs, but you can flash something to indicate your mode. I'll be using the Loop Control area to handle my effects. I think that this might already be incorporated that way, if I remember correctly. If LOOP CONTROL = Engaged, do loop control stuff, ELSE, do effect stuff.

geposted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 8:03 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't be crazy man, wait next 6.0.2 and NS7 will rock on Virtual DJ ;)

geposted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 8:20 am
65%