Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone in the Miami area?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there anyone that is set up w TCV in the Miami area? Killabee, I think I read a thread where you said you had a gig in Miami? Anyone out there? My purpose for asking is to seek help in setting mine up. I have been trying to work this out by myself and I cant get it to work. Talk about frustration. Someone please help me.

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 2:46 pm
Kiteman,

I currently live in broward county but just let me know what your troubles are and Ill help you out. Also you can find my email address in my blog. Email me if you like.

Killabee44

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 10:31 pm
great. i was hoping you'd be kind enough to help. I just posted in the technical forum. hope to solve my issues soon. I'm leaving to the keys today, but I'll be back saturday. I'll reach out to you then.
If you can read my post in this thread in the meantime and give it some thought I would greatly appreciate it.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=10984

still having interference... still can't use crossfader on my mixer correctly, rather I am using the fader from VDJ to mix songs (not good), and still can't hear songs in headphones.
thanks! minor stuff but man i'm dying to start the party.
dj kiteman.

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 2:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)