Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Shocking!!! It's House music baby :-)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Last night at my main residency, because its dead at the early part of the night, I played an hour and a half of my set that I played in Ibiza last week (all harmonically mixed of course in VDJ).

The owner had heard the last 45 minutes before I went into the usual cheese n chart. Was asking what was that music 'cos it was really good and thought it was very dancey. In those immortal words I told him "It's House music baby!". He told me 3 years ago NOT to play House music, seems like he didn't know what House music was back then.

He was very impressed and wants to come with me to Ibiza sometime (free trip maybe :-). I said I can play this for the first hour or 2 every Saturday and advertise, get some House heads in, we got nothing to lose as it's dead anyway. Hopefully I may have just made a major breakthrough and converted him.

Wow, all this on the back of Ibiza!!! Shocking!!!

IIIIIIIIIbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa............. :-)

geposted Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 4:18 am
good job......

remember the cheapass owner, i mean owner , always knows best

geposted Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 7:43 am
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
good job......

remember the cheapass owner, i mean owner , always knows best

:-)

geposted Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 7:54 am
Probably because house is (still) regarded as a dirty word in a lot of circles, because of it's immediate affiliation with drug culture and "popping an E". He probably thought it would be too much trouble having up-for-it ravers invading the place :-)

geposted Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 7:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)