Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: simple/advance midi mapping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The old mapper worked great for my djm-800. The new one is giving me a bit of trouble. Looks like I might actually have to read how to work it. I got the basics down. But now I've got ch1/2ch2 volumes crossing on me after a previous previous session of mapping was lost.

Dont know if its possible but it would be nice to be able to select old way(simple) of mapping or the new version(advanced). In the meantime I will take my lazy butt to the forum tutorials on the new mapper. If I actually learn something then this post might be pointless. Not sure if anyone else was having difficulty learning the new system too. Since VDJ is all about options, I thought might be a nice one.

geposted Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 4:40 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Having two different mapping engines would be asking for major trouble IMHO...

geposted Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 8:42 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
If all went wrong with your map, then just hit the rest to factory default button and either leave it (simple) or modify it (advanced). The reset has fix many of my fumbles.

After that many people here have helped a ton so that I can get all the advanced features that I want. I am no programmer and I like it. It is just allot to learn and get use to when all you want to do is play music. 3 months from now, we will hardly remember these growing pains. We should be thankful for such personalization tools.

geposted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 7:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)