Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: STANTON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 5

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

OI TUDO BEM,TENHO UM NOOTBOK VASTRO 3500 DA DELL QUE USO PARA TRABALO E NELE TENHO O VIRTUAL DJ QUE USO COM UMA BCD3000 SO QUE COM O PROCEDER DO TEMPO ELE TRAVA PARCIAL MENTE,ELE CARREGA A MUSICA NORMAIS,O CONTROLE DE VOLUME FUNCIONA NORMAMENTE SO QUE A MUSICA TARAVA E O DICO TAMBEM AI SE FECHAR E ABRILO NOVAMENTE ELE FUNIONA OU SE IR EM CONFIGURAÇOS/CONFIGURAÇOES DE SONIDO AI VC APERTA EM APLIAR ELE VOUTA NORMALMENTE SO QUE EM POUCO TEMPO ELE TRAVA NOVAMENTE...
GOSTARIA DE SABER SE ALGEM PODEIA ME AJUDAR??????????
DES DE JA AGRADEÇO...

ELE E UM VASTRO 3500:

SISTEMA: Windows® 7 Professional Original 64 - Bit, em Português
Especificações - Sistema Operacional

Processador: Processador Intel® Core™ i5-560m (3.33GHz, 3 MB L3 cache)

Placa de Vídeo: NVIDIA® GeForce™ 310M GS de 512MB

Memória de 4GB (DDR3)

Disco Rígido SATA de 500GB (7200 RPM)

Placa Wireless™ Dell 1501 (802.11 b/g/n) cartão miniPCI
Especificações - Placa Wireless

geposted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 1:50 pm

Hey I'm running with 2 c324 staton tables a m203 mixer and its hooked up to my computer through a maya 44 usb. I was wondering if any of you guys could telll me the best possible configurations for the maya 44 because ill be spinning for a good hour then the tables will get locked out. What I mean by this is that the computer is in control after the hour and the tables don't respond to virtual dj at all. Is this a timecode thing or might this be a setup thing???? Any help or responses are greatly appreciated thanks

geposted Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 10:41 pm

geposted Sun 20 Feb 11 @ 5:17 pm
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Stanton SC Control System with 4 physical decks....is it worth building this system? is the VDJ 7 working with the Stanton SC Control System

geposted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 6:45 pm
what i've shown here is not something I would call working, more of a demo of possibilities

I'm really not sure what is going on with the SCS1 mapping, the guy who knows will be reading this, perhaps he can tell us.

I do know this, it took me about 20 minutes to make a working mapper and definition for the SCS1D, however, the platter sensitivity was still too much even when set to zero. At that point, I had exhausted my knowledge and abilities and stopped fooling with it. One would think that the solution would be to alter the resolution/sensitivity setting in VDJ when the SCS1D is connected, lower those and let the higher resolution of the 1d compensate.

geposted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 8:33 am
daftarHome userMember since 2011
Just bought SCS 3 System controller and installed it on 4 decks VDJ, funny, both SCS.3d named "DASCRATCH" by VDJ, missing 1 and 2 params...

geposted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 7:30 am
I have the stanton scs3 and im having a hard time with the deck assignment, i either have 2 B decks or 2 A decks never 1 A and 1 B can some one help me please!? and i called stanton and they said its midi mapping and i downloaded the scs3 mapper and nothing different -___0

geposted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 5:25 pm
Do you mean the deck lights on t he scs3ds are both on the same letter? That is normal

Orrr...do you mean that both units are controlling the same deck in the software?

If the latter, i would ask if you connected all of the units separetely the first time, or if connected the whole set at once...the first time they were plugged in to the computer...

Also, to troubleshoot this, can you use the simple midi wrapper or any other way to see what midi data is coming from the units, same?,different?

Also what version of vdj are you using. You dont need to download anything anymore. Just plug in and open vdj

Are you using win vista? Are you also using any other controllers?
If unable to fix, message me, imfromthafutur, on the stanton forums

geposted Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 10:46 am
Both units are controlling the same deck of the software, and i connected the whole thing at once when i first plugged it in and im using vdj 7 pro, with windows 7 and im ony using the scs3.m and scs3.d and im not sure what a midi wrapper is when i pull up stanton da router every thing looks fine but when i open vdj they both units start to control one deck in the software

geposted Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 9:51 am
Just as i suspected. It sounded like you connected them all at once. Your computer has recognized them as an aggragate device.

Tbh, I'm not sure how to Completely remove vdj, it seems almost impossible to do, but i can tell you how to re-install the scs, and we will hope that works. You will also want to do at least a basic re- install of vdj.

Let me get out a win machine and write down the steps....check back

But if you already know how to uninstall a device in the device manager, well, that is what i'm talking about. Uninstall all scs3 and darouter, then reconnect each unit indivually and let computer recognize. Then..you unplug it, and do another unit. Each one one at a time.

geposted Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 6:18 am
i did all of that.........................and i still have the same thing but it no longer reads as one device its now 3 separate devices but im still getting the same prob with vdj which i reinstalled but it seemed like vdj kept all the same settings when i uninstalled it

geposted Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 7:19 pm
sorry it took me a while to get back to you.

yea, as I said, it seems impossible to actually uninstall vdj. maybe someone here know the proper way to do it in the registry and/or wherever else to un-install it. maybe search the forums for it, it's probably on here already

geposted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 4:27 pm
If you are running DaRouter - uninstall it - VirtualDJ does not need the DaRouter software.

geposted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 11:36 pm
I can use the SCS 3.d's just fine in native VDJ mode with Darouter intstalled, as long as darouter isn't running. I personally still use darouter when I use VDJ as I made my own bome midi map and VDJ map and prefer it over the native.

geposted Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 12:11 pm
Drimachus wrote :
sorry it took me a while to get back to you.

yea, as I said, it seems impossible to actually uninstall vdj. maybe someone here know the proper way to do it in the registry and/or wherever else to un-install it. maybe search the forums for it, it's probably on here already

VDJ empties the registry just fine, but you'll need to go into my documents and delete the Virtual DJ folder. There used to be a few Atomix reg keys you had to search for and delete, but I believe that was taken care of in version 7.

geposted Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 12:13 pm
Stanton SCS.3 special mapper v1.1
Author: cioce
hi have just downloaded pro 7 i have the stanton scs3 system and i never managed to get them to work properly!!! i had hoped once i upgraded to pro and downloaded the above mapper all my problems would go away !! lol at mo only have the 3m plugged in but even that the vertical volume sliders work the oppsite deck!!! is there any way i can factory reset the bloody things? and before anyone says i have emailed stanton twice now and no answer from them! so was hoping one of you guys will defo know what to do!!!
regards
dan

geposted Sun 22 May 11 @ 5:21 pm
Hi first off I would like to say thanks to the 2 guys on the chat for spending so much time yesterday trying to sort out the issues I'm having with the stanton scs 3 system and vdj 7 pro !!!! Is it just me or is trying to get the Stantons up and running a complete pain in the arse??? I thought these things were supposed to be plug and play!!!! Ok I didnt expect them to work spot on seeing as there so compatible with other software but even the basics don't work properly. I've tried the special mappers I've changed the USB leads I've even plugged units into a powered USB hub but still no joy! I'm no expert with mappers etc so maybe I'm doing something really basic wrong. But had 2 different chat guys do remote access and still it's playing up . One example being vertical vol slider on the deck A side of the mixer controlling deck B vol on screen . The loop function doesn't seem to work how they describe in the manual . Another problem was the vertical slider was starting and stopping the track!!! Another question are the Stanton logos on top of the units supposed to flash? I have asked on Stanton forums but no one has answered the question . Sorry if this post sound a bit vague to some of you more experienced users if you wanna help me I'll try and explain a bit better or maybe I should make a video!! Lol
Thanks chaps!!

geposted Tue 24 May 11 @ 5:20 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you running the DaRouter software ?

geposted Tue 24 May 11 @ 12:06 pm
I have. It installed but am not using it

geposted Tue 24 May 11 @ 12:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
rcampbellwhite wrote :
any way i can factory reset the bloody things?

http://www.stantondj.com/pdf/products/controllers/scs3m-manual.pdf

Page 56

7.1 Selecting MIDI Channel

1. Cover the entire top right slider with your fingers and press the lower right headphone button.
2. The center section of the SCS.3m will light red to indicate that the unit is now ready to change its MIDI channel.
3. You can change the MIDI channel by pressing any of the center buttons to select the channel. The top left buton is MIDI channel 1 and the channels cascade from left to right so the top right button would be MIDI channel 2. Select any button to change the MIDI channel from
1-8 and the unit will update to broadcast and receive on that channel.

* You want to set the SCS.3m to MIDI Channel 1

For the SCS.3d - http://www.stantondj.com/activekb/questions.php?questionid=108
* You want to set both SCS.3d's to MIDI Channel 1

Then - remove the downloaded device and mapping files - so we can start from the beginning with the VirtualDJ default definition and mappings.

geposted Tue 24 May 11 @ 1:52 pm
53%