Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Editable Tooltip

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I would like to be able to edit the tooltip for tracks.

WHY??

well for example, you get a request for a track so you find it and drag it to the playlist, and then the person asks.. "Can you dedicate it to xxx"
so i then have to find a pen, or open notepad and ALT+TAB all the time..

or running karaoke i could tag the singers the same way. Yes i know there is a karaoke plugin for this idea, but it dosent work the way i work.

id like to right click a track in the playlist and add a note to the track.
Then once i come to play the track, i could see this note when i hover mouse over track info on the player.
AND id like this note to only dissapear once the track has been played (ie. if it gets bumped down to the sidelist, the note stays)

Ive asked in the past for this feature, and other have suggested to use the edit comment.. but once im playing the track, how do i remove the comment once ive read it out?
I would have to find the track again in search and manually remove the comment.

Also, with the karaoke plugin, when you use the plugin to play the next song, it send the track to the player and plays from the start..
great i hear you say?
but karaoke tracks usually start with a title page at the satrt, so i cue this to HotCue1, and i start to announce the singer as i videocrossfade to this screen.

then once the singer is in place and ready, i hit hotcue2, as thats cued to the start of the audio.

different karaoke providers start their audio from different places, some tracks have the title screen before the audio, but with some the audio starts and then you get the title. so thats whi i have the HotCues..

but anyway, i'd like to be able to pin a note to tracks, please :)

geposted Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 5:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)