Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Windows 7 and virtual vinyl dj hardware?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i just purchased a gateway lap top with windows 7. my old lap top was xp i use my lap top to dj with numarks virtual vinyl software and hardware witch is working fine on xp but my win 7 64 bit the software installs fine but my external sound card that came with v vinyl cant find drivers needed..any help???

geposted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 1:48 pm
Don't think there are win 7 64bit drivers out for the VV soundcard. Did you purchase the Numark VV second hand because I don't see you as a pro registered user.

geposted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 10:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It will work on Windows 7 but you need a license and the latest software.

The drivers are pre-installed in the software.

geposted Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 4:47 am
i have license number and i cant work with virtual vinyl, wheres driver?

geposted Fri 11 Dec 09 @ 9:50 pm
Dj pumpkin ,iam using a 64 bit new gateway I3 core computer with the window 7 an the ns7 with numark cue 6, need some help guys , a song will b playing an the pitch of the song will just speed up an down ,dont understand. will can i do , can it b fixed.but if i use it on my old comp a 32 bit vista it is working ok.

geposted Sun 21 Feb 10 @ 11:38 am
My question is the numark virtual Vinyl & Virtual Dj Sofstware are the same program or numark virtual vinyl is diferent?????????????

geposted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 9:36 pm
rafyracing wrote :
My question is the numark virtual Vinyl & Virtual Dj Sofstware are the same program or numark virtual vinyl is diferent?????????????

Yes, they are the same program just sold through different distribution channels.

geposted Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 2:26 am
Thank You...i thinking to buy numark virtual vinyl.....

geposted Sat 23 Apr 11 @ 9:17 pm
tugo31PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hola, este es mi primer mensaje y me da mucho gusto estar por aca,acabo de comprar la numark virtual vinyl y estoy teniendo problemas para instalar los drivers en windows 7 64bits, ya segui los pasos de instalacion sugeridos y no se reconoce la unidad, sera que alguien me pueda apoyar para instalarlo? de antemano mil gracias.

Juan Carlos

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 1:27 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 4:16 am
tugo31PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi, i just purchased the numark virtual vinyl and im having problems to install it on a laptop with windows 7 64, i downloaded the beta drivers and followed the installation instructions and it doesnt work, it doesnt install, any one had this issue before and had solved?? thanks

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 12:36 pm
So upset right now about this problem and feel we aren't getting the help we should be getting for a $500.00 program not to work on any OS is sad Point Blank O_O Never again Numark...

geposted Sun 10 Jun 12 @ 3:38 am
Unfortunately, the Numark VirtualVinyl sound card wasn't originally designed with 64-bit Operating Systems in mind, which weren't so common at the time.

However, there are beta 64-bit drivers available to download from the manufacturer http://www.numark.com/virtualvinyl

If you are using Vista or Windows 7, you will need to disable driver signature to be able to install them (Search Google for disable driver singature enforcement)

Make sure that you test it thoroughly before using it live at a gig.

Alternatively, re-install your computer with a 32-bit Operating System (Windows 7 32-bit recommended, or Windows XP 32-bit for older computers.)

geposted Sun 10 Jun 12 @ 4:09 pm
it doesnt work :(

geposted Mon 29 Apr 13 @ 1:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)