Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Beatgrid?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ 0hmsHome userMember since 2009
I used the beatgrid and started clicking around randomly and it made a pretty cool beat, but I have no idea how to use it. Could someone explain it to me?

Please and thank you

-DJ 0hms

geposted Thu 10 Dec 09 @ 11:52 am
hi. I think its mainly to mash up beats, ie.. Just before a mix or during one. Never really used it tbh

geposted Fri 11 Dec 09 @ 4:19 am
this plugin is probly the best thing to happen to my dj career

geposted Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 8:45 am
DJ 0hms wrote :
I used the beatgrid and started clicking around randomly and it made a pretty cool beat, but I have no idea how to use it. Could someone explain it to me?

Please and thank you

-DJ 0hms

I can tell you this. When you know how to use it you have a totally different style of mixing. I love the fact that you can be creative with this effect. It come with the default one and I created 8 different ones that it sound great when you are mixing dance, techno, house, trance, freestyle, Reggaeton, etc. I use it with all type of styles and it blends awesome. Just use your imagination, use them when the lyrics of the song is finishing and it sounds like part of the song. I don't have the pics today with me but I will post the one's I created so you guys can test them and give me your feedback about them. Hey man I recommend you to buy the software, I have no regrets of the money I spend for it. It's worthy.....

geposted Tue 13 Apr 10 @ 8:40 am
All these beatgrids I created them playing with the sound and putting them together. Make sure if you want to keep them in Virtual you got to press the number at your right, do the same image as the picture in the beatgrids and press the red button to save them. After that just play with the numbers and the effects. I love it for my mixes. Check out my mix and you will hear the beatgrids, I used them all.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/jvHFlYFF/DJ_George_Louis_-_Live_Remix_0.html

geposted Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 10:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)