Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Support the people of haiti

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i felt compelled to say that because the trite , trivial , crapola that you , me , everyone actually feel like is important.........

whining about the most empty , self centered crap ......

if you need a little proof of that , take a look at the predicament of the people of Haiti ......

anyway I am suggesting this ..... shoot up a little prayer to your higher power for the people of Haiti , and of course actively do whatever you can

geposted Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 8:59 pm
surprised no response .....

text haiti 90999

i had titled it stop whining and get a life , but the new title is ok

geposted Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 3:41 pm
There is already RCMP and Canadian Military Peacekeepers in Haiti Chuckers, They've been there since the end of the Civil war in about 2004(ish)
In fact Some of our boys (Royal 22 Regiment Out of Quebec) Fresh back from Afghanistan have volenteered to forgo Leave opting instead to spend a rotation in Haiti helping to restore order and distribute aide.

http://www.630ched.com/News/National/Article.aspx?id=177798

Also the HMCS Halifax and the Supply Ship HMCS Athabasca should already be there by now.

geposted Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 8:56 pm
good job

they are gonna need a lot of help for an extended period

geposted Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 11:00 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am a Haitian citizen leaving In New York. I am devastated by the earthquake In haiti. So many are dead. I have family members unaccounted for and I have many friends dead. My family house in Delmas port Au Prince haiti Is leveled.

My heart cries for my beloved Haiti. We have been thru so much for the past 200 years.

It' s really bad In port au prince the capital of haiti. According to rough estimate. they say there are more dead people than people alive in the capital.

geposted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 12:59 am
Salut a tous! j'suis SoundBlood Dj, j'utilise un numark Pro III je trouve c'est tres cool. j'aimerais savoir plus dans ce domaine ok !
je suis en Haiti hann hann!!!!

geposted Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 8:14 pm
Ceci est in forum Anglophone seulement. S'il vous plait essayez notre forum en Francais.

Locked by AMAHM

geposted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 8:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)