Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I HAD ANOTHER CRASH VDJ 2.1 - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Word

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 7:44 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Way.....

You two gonna kiss and make up now?

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 2:29 pm
No...but I'll tell what what we ARE gonna do....TO YOU! HAHAHA

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 3:04 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You know.....If some of you have been down the "wait 'till we fix it in the next release" waiting game that has gone on for years with some of them, this is nothing.

Now granted, some of you TCV guys are pretty frustrated that is understandable.
But, things for a lot of us have been a hell of a lot worse in the past 5 years.

I've said it many times in the past, we are all gonna look back and laugh when we realize we were the pioneers of development, guinea pigs if that suits you better.

But this fact remains, it will get better and better and better until one day it is perfect.
And when that day comes, you all will understand what I mean a little better.

So try to be a little more patient, i've not seen anybody hustle like this dev. team, EVER!

As this community continues to grow remember that some have been here a long time and had plenty of troubles also. And things got better and will continue to get better.

Complaining never fixed anything.

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 3:51 pm
well said mp3jrick :)

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 4:10 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Yep hell some of them are still waiting with pcdj lol poor suckers j/k I've been here for a very long time august of 03 to be exact. I can tell you that I've need seen such rapid development with any software let alone dj software. I'm really impressed with the hard work and long hours put in by this development team. I truely believe we amoung the best in the industry.

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 4:47 pm
i lost my virtual dj password to 1.02 can anybody help me ? big comp crash and xp pro erased all

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 7:31 pm
1.02??? hehe

dont think you actually have a virtual dj serial... as we are now at version 2.10

but hey, if you have any proof of purchase, we would be glad to help you out.
you need to contact e-service if you have such proof.
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/e-service/

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 7:33 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
lol! 1.02 was back in the day. I think they had cars back then...

geposted Sat 21 May 05 @ 7:36 pm
Ok, so did 3.0 fix your crash issues?

killabee44

geposted Sun 22 May 05 @ 8:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)