Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: the sampler button

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dear dj's...

few questions about using samples.

1) I have recorded a few samples but now i want to play these in with the mix. If there anyway of syncing these samples with the mix being played so they play in time with the music? at the moment, when i click on the sample play button, its just luck wether or not they beat match with the song being played.

2) If there any way of recording the sample with any of the EQ's killed? so say if i only want the bass playing?

cheers in advance!

Rob

geposted Tue 11 May 10 @ 7:43 am
click on the specific sample and check beatmatching or not, whatever u want,

to kill the EQs in samples is not something available in vdj right now, u can record it with the EQs killed like u want, but cant do it real time. u would have to kill the EQ of the whole master to do that

geposted Thu 20 May 10 @ 3:38 pm
when you say "check beatmatching" what do you mean exactly?? is there a button for this?

geposted Fri 21 May 10 @ 7:09 am
farhanashraf wrote :
to kill the EQs in samples is not something available in vdj right now

Wrong............if you are using a 3 channel mixer you can do that cause the samples are on their own channel. So you could do it in real time.

Huey

geposted Fri 21 May 10 @ 11:03 pm
robbo1988 wrote :
when you say "check beatmatching" what do you mean exactly?? is there a button for this?

There is a "bullseye" button in the upper right corner of the sample slot, under the PLAY button. Here you will see several options for that slot. Autoplay, however, is for all slots.

geposted Sun 23 May 10 @ 9:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)