Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Please help a n00b.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've just got virtual dj 6 pro. And im having trouble with trying to get boths tracks to play at once. Is there a way to have both tracks playing by only pressing the play button once? Or do you just have to press them seperately and hope that they match up?

geposted Tue 11 May 10 @ 3:34 pm
I just got this prgram a few hours ago, Im having the same problem.

geposted Wed 12 May 10 @ 11:22 pm
you put a file in on the record image then hit play?

geposted Thu 13 May 10 @ 6:30 am
What record image? I have absolutely no expericence in this what so ever and i have no idea what im doing lol. but i really want to learn.

geposted Thu 13 May 10 @ 5:20 pm
de_lesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
if you guys bought virtual dj pro(wich i assume you did...)
you should have an instruction manuel(pdf format)

even if you got vdj from the pirate bay or the likes you still should have an instruction manuel,just go to my documents>vdj,should be there...

geposted Thu 13 May 10 @ 9:17 pm
from what I see he looks like he has the demo, it may have stopped or something.

geposted Fri 14 May 10 @ 12:34 am
mentalbHome userMember since 2010
Not sure if I'm reading this right, but from what I can tell, you want both tracks to start playing simultaneously, right? The only way I have found to do this (correct me if I'm wrong) is to have the crossfader set to one track (not all the way to one side, but have one side lit up as the current live track) and to press play on the opposite deck, and at the same time hit your spacebar to start the side that the crossfader is set to. Hope this helps! I'm working with the demo version, though, so I'm not sure if this works for the full version >.> I figure it should, though, considering the fact that I don't think they'd put something in the trial that wasn't available in the full...doesn't make sense.

geposted Thu 20 May 10 @ 2:20 am
qaz678Home userMember since 2010
i tried that and it didnt work. i think its like certain computers or that your keys are configured a certain way

geposted Sun 23 May 10 @ 10:16 pm
Just map a button on your key board like this, "deck 1 play & deck 2 play" both decks will start at the same time.

Huey

geposted Sun 23 May 10 @ 10:24 pm
^^^ thank you

geposted Mon 24 May 10 @ 10:15 pm
why dont you use a sound card? im using my scratchers with my laptop and its more easy to do it this way... this way u control your music the way you want and the time you want it to start... you can buy a Audio 4 dj interface or if you have the money but the serato scratch live interface that is the way to go... i think so.... thats the way i play tho...

geposted Thu 27 May 10 @ 12:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)