Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: I'm looking for something....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
.....Please give me all your suggestions for dirty, filthy house music. I'm looking for a certain vibe though. So, just some random dirty is not necessarily needed. I'm looking for something that feels like a person has lost their way, and is turning to music for a release. Is the VDJ community up for this challenge? Show me what you got... ;-) Thank you, in advance, for your time.

geposted Sun 23 May 10 @ 12:06 pm
i'll second that. for i have lost my way and need a new direction to travel in. a list of songs we can fold, spindle, mutilate, sample, bend n blend, loop and reloop until everything that's been beating us down is turned around and fed to the wolves knocking at our door. dirty house, filthy house? hip n trance house and every house we can let our minds move into and be moved by.

i souldnt post after being awakethis long... but i should put that to a beat with efx

come on show us a list.

geposted Sun 23 May 10 @ 11:19 pm
I have Vdj 5 console edition can I rip my cds in the program or do I need to use itunes for this

geposted Mon 24 May 10 @ 9:27 am
wrong thread sparky.
and seeing as how i'm already in a bad mood, i'll almost answer you're question -
and why would you use itunes anyway? spend $20 and buy winamp pro version - their cd ripper works better than any other i've tried.

geposted Mon 24 May 10 @ 2:46 pm
I have a question about crating tracks I have all my lists on itunes is this the right thing to do, someone told me to get winamp I like free things

geposted Mon 24 May 10 @ 5:40 pm
The answer to your question is all over these forums, as well as in the manual (which is available in the wiki). Please don't hijack my, or any other thread, and do a little more investigation. Good luck on your hunt.

geposted Mon 24 May 10 @ 10:20 pm
I found what I'm looking for thanks

geposted Tue 25 May 10 @ 9:25 am
Good news man. There is a very old saying "give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime."..You just learned how to fish.. ;-)

geposted Tue 25 May 10 @ 8:12 pm
so been looking around and have come across a few i liked the feel and vibe to but nothing really that grabs and pulls in. tried looking at some of the youtube mixes that are out there that have been thrown together? some of them really arent that bad, and there are a few gems sparkling on some of the tracks. those that have the tracks listed anyway.

geposted Tue 25 May 10 @ 11:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)