Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: What about this one no crossfading.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Mon 31 May 10 @ 4:11 am
de_lesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
hmmm,whas a good attempt mate :)

but,to me the 2 song's don't match very good(personal opinion...)

also,i could hear the first song end,wich isn't supposed to be(try to get it out there before it ends...)

geposted Mon 31 May 10 @ 4:07 pm

geposted Mon 31 May 10 @ 5:13 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Not sure where you got the idea not using the crossfader was a good thing. I've been mixing for over 25 years. Not once have I tried to mix without the crossfader. Why not use all the tools at your disposal, instead of trying to re-invent the wheel?

geposted Mon 31 May 10 @ 8:00 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
Not sure where you got the idea not using the crossfader was a good thing. I've been mixing for over 25 years. Not once have I tried to mix without the crossfader. Why not use all the tools at your disposal, instead of trying to re-invent the wheel?

Thats what I said last time and somebody told him to never touch the crossfader, lmao!!

geposted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 12:31 am
i don't know wether you guys are talking about me?^^

but i never told him not to use it,what i said whas,i never use it:P

geposted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 3:57 am

geposted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 7:16 am
ive only just started mixing but i find you dont always need the cross fader. that 3 track mix i have jus done isnt with any cross fader movement just Eqs

geposted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 9:11 am
definitely buy a controller man!
not to mention,if you get a controller with vdj le or something you get a great discount on the pro version!

geposted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 3:20 pm
I am not sure yet my country is on the list or not. If I order it online. I dont know how long it will take to arrive.

geposted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 3:56 pm
if you settle for an online download you have it in less then 10 minutes^^

geposted Wed 02 Jun 10 @ 3:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)