Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hercules and TCCD together ??????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey everyone...I was wondering if this is possible: to use one tccd deck and the hercules controller to control the other virtual deck. I have only have one denon 3000 for now and i have it hooked up with the maya but i need something to contro the other deck. I tried looking for a feature to switch which virtual deck the denon controlled but had no luck. (timecode_active doesnt do this) I also have a hercules controller and was wondering if i could hook them up simultanously so that the one of the hercules jog wheels would control one of the virtual decks. Right now to solve this problem and practice I have a portable cd player playing another tccd just so that i have something to mess with. (yes i know this is real ghetto) :)

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 3:07 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
About hercules DjConsole: yes, you can use it with any other hardware. Just try!

I don't own any TC setup, so i can't tell you answer to second question.

Dj Nikki

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 9:11 am
do you have any idea what sound card options to use so that both the hercules and the tccd will work togesether? I didnt know what to use since you either select hercules or tccd. Maybe this could be an update?

Thanks

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 8:57 pm
I think it could be possible to use maya44, but i'm not sure. But in theory it is possible. If you haven't got external mixer you can use HDJC for sound output too.

Dj Nikki

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 9:01 pm
wow that was quick :) yeah I was thinking about trying to input it through the maya.....Im gonna mess around with it more and see what happens. If I make any progress Ill post it. Thanks for the responses.

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 9:06 pm
you are welcome =)
please post the results. i may need them when i got my TCVs.

thx

Dj Nikki

geposted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 9:11 pm
DJ Nikki.....so far I have had no success......I tried putting the output of the hercules to an input on the maya and then running it to a mixer along with my denon 3000 but it didnt work. The crossfader and upfaders along with the effects/cue/loop buttons worked on the hercules but the play button and the jogwheel would not work for the emplty deck. They did work for the deck which was running the tccd with the denon but this is useless and i needed it to control the other deck. I also tried running the denon to the input on the hercules but this didnt work at all. If you have any suggestions of other ways to try please let me know.

geposted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 6:31 pm
well... I didn't get TCVs yet to try. you just need to set output to maya - last picture of sound cards and i think djconsole must be just as controller and headphones you will have to connect to maya or internal sound card.
Maybe is it set to have booth TC or none. if you use TC and external mixer you do not need to connect output of console nowhere.

I don't know what to say, maybe will know who else.

Dj Nikki

geposted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 9:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)