Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Show Logo plugin issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I just started using the Show Logo plugin last night. I was able to load my skeleton DJ avitar in there fine, however it did not look very good.

I decided to take advantage of .PNG files and transparency and just made one that says \\\"DJ H Production\\\" in chrome text. I saved it a bunch of different ways (300 dpi, 72 dpi, ETC) all transpaarent .PNG files that just show the text and are 150 X 900 pixels. But I can\\\'t load any of them into Show Logo. I just get an error \\\"Unable to load\\\" when I try to use any of them.

Any ideas?

All these files were made with Photoshop CS3 and below is the one I want to use (it is transparent in CS3 and was saved that way).

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 9:23 am
Nevermind, thought I had an answer............

Huey

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 7:33 pm
Looking at the screenshot posted Video is enabled as the preview window is visible.

My guess is the image is too large to load (150x900px is quite large). Try decreasing the size and see if that works.

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 7:37 pm
Thats what I was gonna say Dan but I thought it had to be enabled even for the window to show??

Huey

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 7:39 pm
That's what I'm saying. You can't have a preview window without having video enabled.

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 7:41 pm
And ...Yes....the Image cant be too large...Ran into this allready...

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 9:04 pm
Thanks, I was going for highest resolution (you can always scale down, if it loads) and a boarder across the top. The avitar that I loaded is orgionally 1592 X 1194 pixels and that is what I loaded first without an issue.

I will cut this new one in half tomorrow and test that. Thanks for the advice.

geposted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 11:13 pm
So I did a bunch of testing and nothing was loading. I deleted the 2 "showlogo" files and reinstalled the plugin with VDJ closed. Started VDJ and still nothing loaded. Not even the initial Avitar graphic that I use.

I noticed it said "Mask" at the bottom of the Show Logo config window, where I had onece seen the file path of the graphic. So for the hell of it, I press the Mask button. The button turned white (which I would assume to be "active"?) and now I can load any version of any graphic that I want and it all works.

All is set, though odd. Thanks for the help!

geposted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 2:32 pm
winyardPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I've just downloaded this plugin and wondering whether any of you that have used it for a while can make some recommendations for the best dpi to use and pixel size and any other tips to get the best out of this plugin?

geposted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 1:24 pm
fitya76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
don't work in 7.4.7. it's useless download for. me. showlogo+ it works in browser screen. but is deck's screen it'sa trurn off automatically.wwhy!?

geposted Tue 02 May 17 @ 6:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)