Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0 - Page: 10

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
almgaudi wrote :
There is a Problem here using a microphone with VDJ7.

Thats my Soundcard Config:

And thats the result:

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/43262268/file.html

Can anyone help me? :-\

The same problem i have with my NS7 MIC but just if i use the "Advanced Config". If i use the "normal" config dialog and set input to Microphone it works.

Also have posted this in the german forum with a link to a video where you can hear the exact same problem:

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/6449624/file.html

It seems there is a problem with the advanced config.

cu
pOpY

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 4:17 pm
Thx! Works now.

WITHOUT Advanced Config.

Mixer in Input 1&2

Inputs: Microphone

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 4:35 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 4:54 pm
njm486Home userMember since 2010
Hey Guys,

Can anyone confirm that VDJ 7 works with the Vestax Typhoon ??
any help is much appriciated

thanks guys

PS well done :D

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 5:55 pm
djnandsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanx to VDJ Team

Because the quality of the sound is of paramount importance to any real DJ, VirtualDJ 7 makes sure to bring you the best sound science has to offer.

The new sound engine(quality,master tempo,scratch,beat sync) is just amazing & perfect now,i use XP SP3,serato SL1,2 Dn S-5000 & Djm 700 and tried both timecodes CD(serato & Vdj) for about 16 hours and everything worked perfectly(Audio & video ),with no glitch at all,no freeze or crash,no loading prob at all. thanx for making it better this is of course the most important feature :):):):):)

But team i´m still a bit sad,why is the fade to black still on volume sliders in VDJ 7?i just don´t understand it.

or there is already a way to keep volume at 100% while fading to black using a channel fader in djm 700 or any midi mixer,so we can PFL video and mix them without having to use video crossfade or using both if i wont?

Any way thanx for new improvements and hard work.

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 5:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djnands wrote :
But team i´m still a bit sad,why is the fade to black still on volume sliders in VDJ 7?i just don´t understand it.

It just didn't work into the schedule - it is still on the list.

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 6:13 pm
pcmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks Guys highly appreciated!!!!!!!

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 7:29 pm
Great work you guys! Drag & drop folder sorting! (It is the little things that really make me happy.) The sound quality is sooooo much better, and my videos look great too. (Very important when you have 7 50" screens around your club.) I will make use of those extra decks too!

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 8:26 pm
Oh and that iRemote app can't be approved soon enough for me! I can be unshackled from the DJ Booth for a little bit!

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 8:40 pm
njm486 wrote :
Hey Guys,

Can anyone confirm that VDJ 7 works with the Vestax Typhoon ??
any help is much appriciated

thanks guys

PS well done :D

confirmed ;) works fine

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 8:43 pm
njm486Home userMember since 2010
Thanks dj-in-norway much appriciated :)
time to purchase :)

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 9:11 pm
I cant be the only VV user. So...
When will 7 come out for Cue VV?

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 9:53 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ Ton-E 915 wrote :

When Numark says it's ready. That question is like asking Atomix when a new update for Vdj will be released.

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 10:06 pm
I know, just cant wait for it.
Damn Numark... HURRY!!!

Now I have a real question, has anybody tried there Numark Mixdeck with VDJ 7. If so, whats the verdict?

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 10:17 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all,

Thanks team. A realy great update. It's realy fantastic. Even running on my old (read: everybody uses this d*mned thing)pc, Vdj rocks.
4 decks running and spinning, jumping pitchsliders and gone crazy fingers on the hotcues and still running smooth.
You made me a very happy man.

Only one issue: read here

Thanks.
Best regards,
John

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 1:01 am
AuralCandy.Net wrote :
Thanks for the info, Captain Obvious. You totally missed my point...

...which is, that designing skins for fixed-size resolutions is IMHO somewhat awkward and old fashioned method. A vector-based would mean, that the one and the same skin is able to scale up/down to any resolution without any quality reduction - thus eliminating the need to create separate skins for different resolutions.

Clear now, eh champ?

Bitmap instead of vector is far from being "awkward and old fasioned", and virtualdj uses it for a good reason:
Try to make your own skin with Photoshop, then try the same with Illustrator.
If we were to go vector-based, we'd have 10 skins in the addons section instead of 1000, and they'd all look the same ;)

That being said, VirtualDJ 8 will have a vector engine that still somehow works with bitmap-based skins, so everything will be resizable smoothly while skin-design will still be easy. And no, we don't have a release date yet :p

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 1:55 am
ComiczHome userMember since 2008
The new version is quite good!
But web designer was so sleepy or hurry so they didn't remove reflection from site header image :) look at this picture

http://ipicture.ru/uploads/101014/eS649SQHqm.png

Ноw to attach images in message body???

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 4:43 am
AniminePRO InfinityMember since 2010
Great stuff guys, thanks for all the efforts you put into this! I installed it yesterday, make a nice clean installation next to my current 6.1 version. Haven't played around with it yet, but looks very promising, nice job!

Cheers
DJ Animine - VDJ Radio

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 5:32 am
DJ Ton-E 915 wrote :

Download the Home edition and at least play with version 7 and get comfortable with any changes that you may like to use when you get your version.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 6:27 am
Comicz wrote :
But web designer was so sleepy or hurry so they didn't remove reflection from site header image :) look at this picture

http://ipicture.ru/uploads/101014/eS649SQHqm.png

Version 7 is Officially a Success!!!! We have people picking apart the website!

Yeee Haaaa !!!

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 6:29 am
60%