Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CLIPBANK CLILPS - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Below is an example of simple clipbank messeges I created. I can make any messege or themed messege.
For the time being I am making Wedding themed and Karaoke themed messesges.
If you have a messege you want me to make, just email me.

You can make endless clipbanks by copying the clipbank file from your virtualDJ folder to another folder and calling it clipbank1, clipbank2,....etc and then putting them all back into the VIRTUALDJ folder. Remember, clipbanks do not play sound.

NOTICE:
Custome named messeges like "DJ Dirty Sanchez" or "ABC DJ SERVICES" or "Bob And Mary's Wedding" are charged $15. You can make that easily by squeezing it into your fee. English messeges only please. Everything else is free.

ClipBank video Sample
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lDtDbDf7Rg

James G
ikaraoke@rogers.com
Maker of the MUSIC SEARCH STATION skin.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 9:29 am
You know there are guys here who will do this free of charge................and they are of higher quality. Don't get me wrong I know that's just a sample but have you peeped some of the other guys samples?

Good Luck
Huey

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 9:55 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Since clipbank was first released I suppose I've been one of the main people pushing the uses and the flexibility and power of using clipbank, now I am happy to see a new crop of users are seeing it's potential, plus reading the way they have have worded their introductions
to their own threads have read some of my posts on clipbank.

What does sadden me is how quickly one or two of them want to charge the community for any clips they make no matter the quality of them, some like the above are just not acceptable, sorry iKARAOKE but if you are putting that out as an example of your work, you need to think again about how you want to make money as a sideline, or display a better example.

On the other side of the coin you have BBB who is using templates that make extremely great promo videos for clipbank, no question of the quality in the templates he uses or the work he produces from them. Ten out of Ten to Billy in my opinion.

As for me, over the years I have built up a little library of freeware and stuff that I have produced myself now totaling nearly 650 files in 37 folders covering just about every subject a DJ will need a video for, from Birthdays to Weddings, 4th of July to St Georges Day, St Patricks to Christmas and the big one New Year. Nearly 230 VDJ users have free access to these files for their own use plus I've lost count of the hundreds of free clips I have made for users I'll post a couple below of what I've done in the past and I'll probably give them an average 6 out of 10, the videos, not the users, lol.

As usual anyone needing them just let me know and I'll send you a link so you can have access to my files.

This was made for staffy and Darwins was the pub he was working at on St Pats day..

each year I make countdown vides for New Years eve for a lot of the major citys around the world, reminds me, better get started on this years vids, lol.

the banner is removed on the original. Any one that has a link to my files gets these for free.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 11:26 am
i like Tayla's freebies .....

15$ ?? no chance ....

i make my own also ...

when i got some i really like i'll have some freebies also

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 11:41 am
thanks chuck.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 12:12 pm
without stealing thread is the anyone who can sort out random clipbank for mac.and all my clips are from tayla which are quality.have got some from 8th wonder also but paul is the man

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 12:14 pm
cheers staffy, tenner is in the post, lol.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 2:54 pm
lol you know i love the work you do especially for those of us (me) who hasnt a clue.....sent you pm.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 3:46 pm
i thought the one was my family reunion , but it was the riverdance clip ....

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 3:55 pm
Thanks for jerkin off on my topic . I am giving them ALL for free! I only asked for the charge if you wanted a custome job for a client or your own use. This means I would have to take time out of my day to work on your personal stuff.

I also did not mention anything about animated video's. These are simple titles only. The custome stuff is far more involved. The quality I am using is a broadcast protocol. Not cheezy wedding animations. No one watches animations. People wanna read quick messeges not watch a mini movie of an ocean.

Jeez man!! I am trying to do something for the community and posibbly make a little cash for my time.
You come along and turn it into a cock show. Look at my stuff yamayamayama.....

EDITED PLEASE DONT USE THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE, Discobrian24

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 4:26 pm
Is this kind of post and language necessary!?!? I didn't think so!!

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 4:49 pm
I understand being upset, but taking it out on Tayla in a forum isn't cool. Tayla is a respected, knowledgeable, and helpful member. Lets also remember these forums as well as this entire site are an asset for every VDJ user. Lets show a little more respect and perhaps think twice before saying something ignorant!

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 4:57 pm
This was totally called for. As far as Im concerned this whole post is ruined because of him. This was aboot (I'm canadian LOL) my little Title clips. He made it about himself and his gigantic library of silly animations that nobody uses anymore. My silly animations were meant to help those that can't help themselves. Not everyone can do this stuff. If I can make a couple of bucks for inconvenience of my time....then the power to me. Sorry about the langauge in my previous post everyone.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:31 pm
Wow... this is like watching a tennis match!! :)

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:54 pm
Ikaraoke you put things on the forums so people can assess your work and the money you charge for them, as stated I disagree with totally, I put examples up of my work to show what they get for free, simple, if you don't want them you can use stuff like this... could be your name or message, whatever.

And please remember when posting there are people of all ages and beliefs who read these posts who don't need to be subjected to responses like yours.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:03 pm
iKARAOKE, you got the wrong additude to have anybody deal with you on a professional level. i hope you don't deal with people in person in this way ,man you sound ''13'' imo you're just going about it in the wrong way

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:15 pm
Hey Beatbreaker1
Here's a clip I through together for ya.. FREE!

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:24 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJECoast wrote :
I understand being upset, but taking it out on Tayla in a forum isn't cool. Tayla is a respected, knowledgeable, and helpful member.

Are we talking about the same Tayla? Really, he use's a Commodore 64 to make his stuff)

(Sitting here with popcorn and a rum and diet coke waiting on the post "Lock Down".

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:53 pm
Pretty good @LineMan55 and Thanks!!

Huey

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:56 pm
I couldnt resist..this thread was getting interesting..

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 7:01 pm
95%