Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: completely new and don't know where to turn

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

emdogPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i'm looking at buying a used system that has vjd pro 4.1.2, but wondering about the registered user issue

is it a good idea? can i get support? can i upgrade? how? how much$?

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:53 pm
I would advise against buy any software used because of that reason. It would be best to just buy your software from here. If you can not afford the Pro Version they have other cheaper versions for you. Also you will recive a discount for the pro version when your ready to buy. Another reason to buy your own is not all users will help a no license user, yes I know not fair but I can understand why aswell.

Hope this helps somewhat
Huey

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 8:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Unfortunately a very bad idea, the person selling it knows you will not get a license that is transferable or recognised by the company, or, he is selling you a crack version, VDJ is now upto version V7 so you can see it is not a good deal for you.

Why not try out the home version, it's free but has it's limitations compared to the full blown version, as Huey has suggested you can invest in a limited edition and when the time is right upgrade to pro with a discount.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 8:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)