Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What happened to the samples?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Im having a serious problem with the sampler in vdj 3. I just made some samples using cool edit 2 and now i cant load them into the sampler in vdj. They are mp3 formats and when i try to load it it just says empty. I can load real small mp3 samples such as a laser but some of them like the loop i made arent working...whats going on? All samples used to work fine in 2.6......any suggestions? Also, is there any way to have a sample play on only one channel so that you can preview it?

Also....I just tried to play the loop I made in one of the decks so that I could record it to the sampler through that and it wouldnt load on the deck either.....what is going on? I just played it in winamp fine.....help!

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 2:59 am
Can anyone help me with this problem? Please if you can any insight........Possibly someone from the support team?

geposted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 4:37 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
The sample format in 3.x is now in ogg format..
(because of mp3 encoding add small silence that can produce gaps when looping)

geposted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 5:00 pm
DJ IV4NHome userMember since 2006
my dear friend, i have your problem. My version is 2.00 :'( and i never cant save any samples, only load the old samples. if you have the solution pls tell meeee... or anybody?
PIURA - PERU

geposted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 3:32 am
@DJIV4N

No support is given for crack users besides 2.0 is extremely outdates. You can download the new version which is 3.3 from the main page.

For proper support please purchase the software and update your profile with the serial number e-mailed to you. Once this is done we will help you out.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 6:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)