Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PaulPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If anyone out there is having problems beat matching any song that has been recorded at a pitch lower than 100%, check the phasing of the song. If you correct the phasing, you'll have no problem beat matching and mixing the song.

Paul

geposted Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 1:00 am
thx for the advice ... but what exactly is meant by 'phasing' ? And how can you adjust it ?

geposted Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 2:56 am
Right clic on any song,
Edit BPM

and enjoy :)

NB : with 1.04, you're able to edit BPM directly by right clic on little windows in which appears value of pitch :)

NBB : same function with comments (1.05, not available on default skin)

geposted Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 1:59 pm
Moderators, regarding Paul's other post(s).

Please be nice to Paul he is a "Full version User" like myself and was just trying to help others. I think he understands not to post in two places -- maybe he felt he wasn't getting a response back from support?

WirelessDJ

geposted Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 6:56 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We haven`t been rude with him, we let him know that just 1 post is enough (he posted the same message 4 or 5 times in 2 different forums). That`s all and, besides, we are trying to help him.

geposted Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 7:59 pm
I'm not sure what the problem actually was, but i've noticed that if your pitch is not at 100% and you try to manually tap or edit BPM, it assumes that your pitch was 100%.. making the new manually entered BPM useless/incorrect..

geposted Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 10:28 am
WirelessDJ, I don't understand your post. I answered to Trip Likeido about phase BPM :)

geposted Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 12:50 pm
Sorry, I don't have a phase issue. I was just sticking up for Paul a fellow Virtual DJ user.

geposted Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 8:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)