Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ALMOST 2 MONTHS WHERE ARE MY TCV??? :-(

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ALMOST 2 MONTHS AND I DONT GET MY TCV I THINK THEY ARE LOST OR THE VDJ TEAM DIDNT SEND IT. I PAYED ALREADY FOR THEM AND 2 MONTHS IS TO MUCH AND IF THEY DECIDE TO SEND THEM AGAIN ( WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO) I GOT TO WAIT 3 OR 4 MORE WEEK ... I SENT A MESSEGE ALREADY TO THE E-SERVICE BUT NO RESPONSE

I WANT THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I WAITTED 2 MONTHS AND I DONT WANT TO WAIT N E MORE

geposted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 11:48 am
Don't know where you live, but I got my tcv's in about a week/week and a half if I remember well... and I live in Holland.

And you better contact the vdj team via support I guess.

geposted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 12:43 pm
@xdjmasterx

Contact E-Service, so that we can trace the shipment...

geposted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 7:05 pm
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
xdjmasterx: as far as i can remember from my order when i placed it, after 2~3 hours the tag T.C.Vinyl was added under my nick. After 2 weeks i received them in Greece. Are u sure that your credit card has been debitted? After all i don't find it pretty good idea of posting about this thing (twice) in the general forum...please be patient and contact e-service since those guys are the only that will probably know about the shipment (if any)

geposted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 9:26 pm
sla200xPRO InfinityMember since 2005
"I SENT A MESSEGE ALREADY TO THE E-SERVICE BUT NO RESPONSE"

I live in New Jersey in the US and got mine two days ago. My order was placed about two weeks prior. I was very pleased with the turn around. I believe that xdjmasterx have post on this before. It is a shame is no one is getting back to him. Even if he made an error with the transaction, some should let him know. It sound like he is going through the proper channels. Two months without a getting what he paid for and not getting a response for e-service is lousy support by any standard. Is there anyone on this forum how can assist him?

geposted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 10:16 pm
yeah 2 months and i received my credit card bill 1 month ago and the transaction is there for almost 70 dollars.

i live in NY and the reason that i post twise is because i payed for them and the first post was like 1 month ago.

i lost like 3 gigs already because of this tcv. before i used final scratch but i decided to sell it to buy vdj but maybe it wasnt a good idea

and i sent a messege to the eservice 3or4 days ago

geposted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 10:46 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Strange that you haven't receive any response. Maybe write a second one in the same e-service filder.
I hope you will be pleased.

geposted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 6:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)