Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Mutiple Video Displays (outputs)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm really getting into the video Dj side of VDJ. I tried different configs to my computer, trying to duplicate video's on multiple screens with no success. I have external soundcards for each monitor.
The ability to create multiple drag and drop video outputs would be just what I need. (up to 6 would be a great start)

Please weigh in on this.

geposted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 8:50 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
This has been suggested before which to me would be a great idea if the decks could be assigned to mutiple video outputs..

Joey...

geposted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 2:49 pm
I would also like to see this feature. I found these devices which you can plug in up to 6 simultananeously. Just wishing and waiting for VDJ to be compatible.
http://cpc.farnell.com/_/usb2-vgahrs/usb-2-0-hi-resolution-vga-adaptor/dp/CS16384?in_merch=Products From This Range&MER=e-bb45-00001003
As an example;
perhaps under the section that says browser - samples - effects - record, maybe have a 'screen matrix' section that we would see up to 6 screens in a row, which we can right click on each one to choose what display options on what screens.,
screen 1 - music video, sonique, text
screen 2 - sbdj slideshow, scrolltext
screen 3 - player 4 video output only
screen 4 - music video, sonique

etc etc etc.

geposted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 9:51 am
Those USB adaptors are useless. Refresh rate is far too slow and no onboard memory. I was given one to extend the display of my work laptop. Used it once and then put it back in the box - save your money!!!!

However, I do agree with your feature request and not just to split the plugins across screens. I would like to be able to matrix the screens so if I had say 9 screens in a 3x3 config I could make them one big screen, 9 individual screens or any combination I like...

Cheers,

Roy

geposted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 1:00 am
Now THAT'S a great idea, GadgetMan!!! That would be awesome!

geposted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 1:46 pm

geposted Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 9:11 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
That will only give you additional extended monitor capability....

geposted Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 9:45 pm
I use a video card with 3 video outputs:
PNY VCQFX3800-PCIE-PB Quadro FX 3800 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 SLI Supported Workstation Video Card

I curently use all 3 outputs, one for my decks, one for the tv output, and the other for my spreadsheet stage rotation, but it would be great to have 2 types of effects going out to the TVs, so that the screens are not all the same, that is a great idea @ gadgetman

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133271

geposted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 2:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)