Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Mixtrack Pro problems. - Page: 4

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Which version of VDJ are you trying to use the Mixtrack Pro with?

It will only work with either the LE version of VDJ that shipped with the Mixtrack Pro originally, or the full VDJ Pro.

geposted Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 4:10 pm
SonDaanHome userMember since 2012
I'm using the Mixtrack Pro with VDJ 7 Pro and a Mixtrack Pro Skin.

My settings are as follows:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4)
Sound card: Numark (Or 4.1 card -> Numark)

I want that in my headphones I only hear the CUE Volume. And not a mix of the Master and the Cue.
I tried with setting the CUE Button to the Cued track and turning the CUE MIX button all the way to the left (CUE).
It still gives a 'mix' of the Cue and Master, while it should be the CUE Volume only!

I don't understand... Who can help me to only get the CUE Volume through my headphones and not a mix with the Master.

geposted Wed 26 Jun 13 @ 12:46 pm
bonjour

j'ai acheter le mois dernier le contollers numarck mixtrack quad.jai egalement le virtual dj pro 7 version complete et cependant il m'est impossible de faire fonctionner le mixtrack pro quad.
quelqu'un aurait il une solution a me proposer .merci d'avance

geposted Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 11:58 am
en anglais s'il vous plait, ou demander au forum français

geposted Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 12:06 pm
OK! I have Virtual DJ Pro and my Numark Mixtrack Pro lights up my computer detects it and doesnt respond or anything when i press the buttons and it just lights up its been really pissing me off

geposted Sat 24 May 14 @ 11:21 am
Please do not spam the forum by repeatedly posting the same message. Also try and avoid digging up old threads.

Thanks

geposted Sat 24 May 14 @ 11:25 am
well if somebody could help me id greatly appreicate it

geposted Sat 24 May 14 @ 11:29 am
i bent my install disc for my software can i downlad it and use my code
so i dont have to pay again

geposted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 12:47 pm
i have a numark mixtrack II

geposted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 12:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 4:54 pm
So I've had my MTP for about 6 months now and they were working fine. However, the other day, whilst using them, the left hand deck started slowing down, the filter lights began flickering and then the track would slow down and started playing backwards, slowly accelerating. The pause button does nothing, using the turn tables has an effect for a bit but then stop working. Whats weird is that they work fine for about 30 mins but then I encounter this problem....what can i do to fix this?

geposted Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 9:10 am
.....and how exactly are you managing to use a Mixtrack Pro with the Home version of VDJ?

geposted Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 9:17 am
I dont know what that means...:/

geposted Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 2:02 pm
You're a Home user, according to your profile. Controllers don't work with the Home version.

geposted Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 2:48 pm
it's been working fine in the past? How do I get off the home version? I downloaded everything when i first got my decks?

geposted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 9:13 am
@user10501525, did your Mixtrack Pro come with VirtualDJ LE software or Serato DJ software? If it came with VDJLE, then go to you account settings here on this website, enter the serial number that is on the VDJ LE disc sleeve and then download the LE version that you are entitled to. If your controller came with Serato DJ then you will have to purchase a VDJ license. There is a controllerist license that will work with your device or you can buy the pro license that will work with all supported hardware.

geposted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 10:31 am
dj kumPRO (legacy)Member since 2010
Hi my volume control don't work on the mixtrack pro

geposted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 12:41 am
Hi, I've been using Virtual DJ Pro with my Mixtrack Pro, and my Macbook Pro for years now. I don't use my Mixtrack alone, I have a 4 channel Denon mixer that I take to my gigs just in case someone happens to want some obscure song that I don't have. Hence, there's no need to connect powered speakers to the Mixtrack's RCA jacks in the back. One day, at a gig no less, I got an "error in the sound driver CoreAudio. Your sound card is probably not connected, or the settings are incorrect". Now, every time I plug my Mxtrk pro, all sound on my mac seizes to exist. I had a good thing going here, please help. P.S., I have a Dell inspiron with the same VDJ Pro, same issue

geposted Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 8:10 pm
rosbpdPRO InfinityMember since 2017
my controller won't let me use the verson of virtual dj 8 because it say I don't have a license but I do' maybe a refund is in order and will repurchase thru the controller, because I don't want to pay 299 dollars twice. Thanks.

geposted Sat 22 Jul 17 @ 12:32 am
user15142538 wrote :
my controller won't let me use the verson of virtual dj 8 because it say I don't have a license but I do' maybe a refund is in order and will repurchase thru the controller, because I don't want to pay 299 dollars twice. Thanks.

When you login to the software, it's reading the same info on you as this webpage, and as you can see under your name, you are registered as a home user, which means no license. So it wont work before you get you license info registered on you username

If you have an old v7 pro license you can register it under "My licenses" on your account page using the serial no:
http://virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

That will also let you use v8

If you believe you have paid for a v8, you need to get support to help you find out why it's not registered on your user. Maybe you bought it using another VDJ account? In that case support can help you combine the accounts
You can get hold of support here:
http://virtualdj.com/contact/step2.html

geposted Sat 22 Jul 17 @ 6:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)