Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: trks start wrong

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Installed skin V-mix. Seems okay but all of a sudden wjen I load a track, it starts too fr into the song. Example if a track is 3 min it starts at 2 1/2. This happens upon loading and doing nothing else. I have tried to use different skins and it is the same. Any suggestions? Need to try to fix as I have a wedding this Sat.
ALso I can't seem to find a way to set any cue points in this skin. Is there a way to set cues?

geposted Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 10:44 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
steve turn off auto cue.... also use keyboard to set cues ctrl+ 1-9 and goto is alt 1-9

geposted Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 11:05 pm
Well kiss my right cheek & Make the right one jealous. Works Thanks.
I noticed BPM arre still pretty much off. Example; B & G first song is Saving All My Love For You - WHitney. BPM shows 167. I don't think so more like 65BPM.
Still a bit confused on changing names, but I can keep trying.
Really likely this skin. Now that you set me straight thing should be better.

geposted Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 11:51 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
If you right click on the bpm then you can click the middle tab you can choose the option to divide by half. Changing names is best done thru explorer like I showed you and a database rescan to follow. I'll try can call tomorrow we have a huge convention in town and I have a 70 hour week to match :S

geposted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 8:26 am
Yep, I know about dividing by 1/2 etc. Forgot about changing names in the database.
I'll play around with it a bit today. Once again thanks

geposted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 1:09 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Check your anchors after resetting the bpm, they change sometimes.

geposted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 3:01 pm
Rick
Didn't think about that, thanks.

geposted Sat 16 Jul 05 @ 2:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)