Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Do you REMIX your Videos? What software do you use?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Do you edit or remix your videos prior to playing live by making a looped intro, break or outro? If so, what software do you use to do this?

I was thinking of doing this especially because a lot of the music I use cannot be looped easily live. All input is appreciated. Thanks!

geposted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 12:47 pm
Mac => Final Cut Pro
Windows => Sony Vegas

geposted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 5:52 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use vegas 8

geposted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:50 pm

geposted Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 2:19 pm
Sony Vegas baby! It rocks!

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 1:53 am
I would buy Vegas as well. It has many more graphics options and the interface is very user friendly.

geposted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 10:02 am
bilensbHome userMember since 2011
started off with vegas and pinnacle , using adobe after effects now . Vegas feels very amateurish after adobe ae .

geposted Fri 03 Jun 11 @ 9:07 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
bilensb wrote :
started off with vegas and pinnacle , using adobe after effects now . Vegas feels very amateurish after adobe ae .

Vegas pro 10 is among the best, I'd love to know why you consider it amateurish? Premiere is the Vegas equivalent. After Effects is a different type of product.

geposted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 10:52 am
bilensbHome userMember since 2011
bilensb wrote :

Vegas pro 10 is among the best, I'd love to know why you consider it amateurish? Premiere is the Vegas equivalent. After Effects is a different type of product.

actually that was a wrong first impression hah :)

i wouldnt put vegas and after effects in the same class . i use them both now , vegas mostly for editing .

geposted Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 6:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)