Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Comments and icons in the decks.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I play a lot of country, and use the comment section to track what type of dance each song is (ECS, 2 Step, etc)

If I forget to check the type of dance before I load a song, I have to look it up again to read the comments.

Also, if the icon for each song were in the deck, I would know if it were a video or not, and if it's already been played.

Thanks

geposted Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 4:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Actually you may view all those details, but it depends on the skin you use. The Free VDJ Edition you use does not allow you to download and use different skins, but if you buy a license you will be able to pick up a different skin and view comments, filetype, bitrate, year, genre etc.

geposted Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 6:20 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Agreed and I found a need for this too. I included this "Comment" feature in my new skin mod of the VDJ 4 deck stock skin. When you go pro, it is waiting for you right now.

I am updating it this week with some more resolution options and minor tweaks. See you on the other side man!

geposted Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 9:13 am
unfortunately, I use VDJ at a bar on their computer, I can't force or even beg them to upgrade to Version 7, or do anything with that computer. Thanks for the support though...

geposted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 12:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's not a v7 thing - it's a skin thing. It's up to the skin designer to include it.

geposted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 7:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)