Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Home Serial Number

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello there, my name's Vadell. I downloaded Virtual DJ Home not to long ago, and I instantly fell in love with it.

Recently, i've been trying to get effects for my VDJ, but the site said I needed a serial number. I looked in all of the folders that came with the program, but I couldn't find it. Later, I told my friend, who also has Virtual DJ, and he said that's it's unlikely that the home version has a code, because it's only meant for personal use. What I wanna know is if his theory is true or not.

geposted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 10:44 am
Your friend is correct. The home version is meant to be used as a means of testing out VDJ. The only way to download effects and such is to buy VDJ 7PRO.

Hope to ssee you as a pro user soon
Huey

geposted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 10:55 am
Your friend is correct. The home version is meant to be used as a means of testing out VDJ. The only way to download effects and such is to buy VDJ 7PRO.

Hope to ssee you as a pro user soon
Huey

Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can the Pro version soon.

geposted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 2:25 pm
If you purchased VirtualDJ Home Edition v4 of v5, then these versions do allow skin and effect downloads. If it was purchased on-line, please contact us in support and we should be able to retrieve it: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html (If purchased in a shop, then unfortunately this is not possible if you never registered it with us.)

Otherwise, you will need to purchase a VirtualDJ product: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

If you don't need all the features of Pro, such as ability to use MIDI controllers, then you can purchase VirtualDJ Broadcaster or Basic, which are cheaper.

geposted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 3:00 pm
A little confused. In the product comparison chart you posted as part of your reply, it says that full skin customization is part of Virtual DJ Home.

geposted Tue 10 Apr 12 @ 11:36 am
Not sure if that's an issue with the wording, however you can't download any additional skins or plugins as a home edition user.

Maybe it means you can change features in the software via the skin where it may be more restricted in the LE versions

Keith

geposted Tue 10 Apr 12 @ 12:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)