Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Setup for VDJ & turntables battles?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

A friend & I want to DJ at a club where he can play his vinyl records and I can 'spin' using my laptop & VDJ.

We'd like to be able to 'battle,' with him playing a 30-minute set, then me playing a 30-minute set. Eventually, we'd like to be able to mix off each other's songs.

We want to be set up in the same area and preferably run off the same board.

Can anyone advise on how we can set up so we can accomplish this?

Thanks,

JK

geposted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 8:53 pm
Use Y adapters on your turntable outputs. This has been covered many times before and it's really pretty simple.

geposted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 9:01 pm
Dude how can you play in a club with a DEMO...not very professional.

MS

geposted Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 4:20 am
I don't have a demo version!

The version I have, 1.08, came shipped with the Hercules DJ Console that I purchased.

I had assumed this was the latest version of the software until I started reading the various forums and discovered there were more advanced versions. :(

Still, I am listed as a No License User, when in fact I did buy the program.

Nevertheless, I'm gonna upgrade to 3.0 shortly but in the meantime I can still ask questions here right?

JK

geposted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 10:03 pm
sirjude, the version that comes with the console is a limited lite version of VirtualDJ, go into "Modify my Profile" and do the Hercules DJ Console detection so you'll get listed as a no license user with the console icon.

geposted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 11:37 pm
Thanks, Alberto!

Where/how do I change my profile?

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 8:31 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
sign in, look to your top left and bingo!

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 9:00 pm

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 12:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)