Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon MC6000 cue following master???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have set up my new system with the MC6000 exactly as specified on the Denon quick guide, and also as shown on the VDJ thread:

http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/jpboggis/blogs/4365/Denon_DN-MC6000_Configuration.html

I have CF Mode to VIDEO, and I am using INT MIX mode, and the Denon MONITOR is completely to the CUE side.

Problem is.... I just cannot get my headphone output to play what I have selected with the cue buttons. The cue seems to only match whatever the master output is doing.

Any ideas? It's driving me crazy!

geposted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 10:26 pm
It sounds as though you have configured it for Outputs: Headphones in your sound configuration, which is only correct for using the MC6000 in PC MIX mode.

When using it in INT MIX (2 channel hardware audio mixer) mode, you must configure it for Outputs: External Mixer as shown on the above page.

geposted Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 5:24 am
Thanks.

I absolutely have selected EXTERNAL MIXER, with the selection showing:
Deck 1: Chan1&2 / Deck 2: Chan 3&4

HOWEVER... I just realized my problem. The CF MODE switch needs to be switched to VIDEO BEFORE VDJ software is turned on - not after. Now the cue works independently. That's a bit quirky.

I also just noticed that the volume level & meter on the MC6000 does not control the cue output - only the master.

Any ideas what might cause that?

geposted Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 12:21 pm
I want to be able to use the cross fader to control audio and video. I can obtain this by selecting audio and video for cf mode. But the opposite cue from the other deck does not work. Do I have to resort to using the cross fader for video and the sliders for audio?

geposted Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 11:18 pm
Go to CONFIG -> Options and set Crossfader to Disabled.

This will allow you to use both audio and video crossfader on the MC6000 without it having any effect on the internal audio in VirtualDJ (Otherwise you will fade out the audio of the deck that you are trying to pre-listen to before it reaches the MC6000.)

Alternatively, change the mapping for AUDIO_CROSSFADER to nothing - This will disable it permanently. See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-MC6000.html

geposted Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 6:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)