Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DENON DN-MC6000 - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 8:17 am
thank you for the help so now when i go to conf. why do i need to buy the bro i have the virtual dj disk i need the skin how do i do that what opion do i need to do to fix that

geposted Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 5:41 pm
The limted edition version you received with your console allows you to use the MC6000 however if you wish to use advanced features you need to upgrade to pro at a reduced price.

geposted Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 9:34 pm
SO THANKS SO HOW DO I GET THE PRO VERSION I WANNA CHANGE THE SKIN TOO

geposted Sun 15 Apr 12 @ 10:13 pm

geposted Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 7:33 am
This isn't mean to rub dirt in anyone's face but I have NEVER had a problem with my MC-6000 and VDJ Pro... Well except for one drama that I myself caused.. I find the controller and the software a PERFECT mix. The only change I have made is the mapping so my up-faders are in the "proper" order rather than the order out of the box.
I hope V8 provides the same level of ease...
Coops

geposted Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 7:48 pm
ScottJPRO InfinityMember since 2010

I recently purchased a Denon DN-MC6000 mixer/controller and I'm running it with VDJ 7. I have updated both VDJ & the firmware for the DN-MC6K. However, I find that the default mapping of the 4 "EFX" buttons and corresponding effector knobs needs a little tweaking.

Here is what I have observed: The "EFX1" button lights up with the flanger effect active when I push the "FX1" button below the "EFX" 1-4 buttons. When I rotate the "EFX1" effector knob above it, sometimes the track stops. (I found out later, this toggles through all the effects in VDJ). "EFX2", & "EFX3" buttons and knobs don’t do anything. The "EFX4" button toggles the filter effect on & off and the corresponding "EFX4" knob controls the intensity of the filter fine. When have the filter effect off, and I rotate the "EFX4" effector knob, the filter turns on again and at the same setting it was before. I cannot center the "EFX4" effector knob without reactivating the filter.

My questions are these:

1) I would like to know how to map each of the 4 "EFX" buttons so I can toggle on or off the effects assigned to them and have the corresponding effector knobs control the intensity of the toggled effect. How do I do this?

2) I would like to set up the 4 "EFX" buttons into 2 banks of 4 assigned effects utilizing the small "FX1" & "FX2" buttons to toggle the banks, eg: pressing the "FX1" button brings up effects 1-4 on the "EFX 1-4" buttons, pressing the "FX2" button would bring up effects 5-8.

Currently, the "FX1" turns on the flanger and illuminates the "EFX1" button.

I'm not going to claim I'm an expert at mapping, but if it explained to me step by step, I'm sure I can do it.

Thanks!

geposted Tue 17 Apr 12 @ 6:21 pm
djturkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Help; Does anyone know how to reset Denon DN MC6000 back to factory setting? I have download software update, It stopped working.

geposted Sun 28 Apr 13 @ 9:15 pm
There is no reset as such, you just need to reinstall the firmware.

Keith

geposted Sun 28 Apr 13 @ 10:58 pm
Im using dn-mc6000 with vdj and for some reason when i move my crossfader to the right it nudges itself back towards the middle. Any resolutions for this problem?

geposted Sun 20 Oct 13 @ 2:35 pm
If it smoothly moves back again, then you may have automatic video transitions enabled.

To check on the default VirtualDJ v7 skin, click on the VIDEO tab and make sure that the AUTO padlock next to the crossfader isn't lit.

geposted Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 3:54 am
I have the default skin and i made the sure the autolock was not on in Video. Still happening

geposted Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 8:38 pm
Make sure that you have also not activated the video transition (Shown high-lighted green in the VIDEO section of the skin.) When activated, a video transition will cause the crossfader to move automatically across to the appropriate deck.

If none of this is the case and the crossfader also moves erratically rather than smoothly at a set rate, then this may be a hardware fault with the pitch slider, so that it's sending spurious MIDI messages causing it to move of its own accord.

geposted Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 5:57 am
Hi I need some help I had just bought the Denon dn-mc6000 from a friend I use Windows and vd8 .so here's my problem I downloaded the Denon asio but when I plug the controller into my computer noting happens like my computer doesn't know it's there not sure on what to do so anything would be helpful

geposted Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 9:54 pm
Try a different USB cable. You don't need the Asio drivers as Windows will detect the controller on it's own.

Also check the PC/Mac switch on the back of the controller.

There is also a midi fix tool available on the plugins part of this site you could try.

geposted Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 9:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)