Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BPM and key not displaying in browser window.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've been having a problem with song information being displayed... I want to see the bpm and key of a song in the browser before I load it to a deck but none of them are listing this info. This is with my personal .mp3 files (some bought from itunes and others directly imported from CD's), and also with grooveshark's netsearch streams. I have it so that the artist, track title, bpm, and key are shown in the view options within the browser but it wont tell me bpm or key until I load the song... Please help! Thanks!

geposted Mon 09 May 11 @ 12:07 am

geposted Mon 09 May 11 @ 4:27 am
Awesome, thanks for the help. I figured it was something simple like that. :)

geposted Mon 09 May 11 @ 9:34 am
I have analyzed some .mp3 files I use just to test this, and it works, but some of the bpm have an asterisk in front. Is this because I have previously changed the bpm information? And if so how do I revert it back to it's normal bpm?

geposted Mon 09 May 11 @ 9:40 am

geposted Mon 09 May 11 @ 10:00 am
I see, I'll consult the manual from now on before I go asking questions that I'm sure have been answered on here before! Thanks again!

geposted Mon 09 May 11 @ 10:13 am
hi im now using a mac and the BPM tab is not available in the right hand side of the browser, the artist and track tabs are there but not the bpm one, how do i create this. It is there in the main browser section but not in the right hand side section where the tracks are waiting to be played. not sure if its different on a mac as with my old pc this was always present. thanks

geposted Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 8:52 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you right click on the browser column headers you can choose which fields and displayed in the browser.

geposted Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 10:54 am
So before I entered my license code for my mixtrack 3 on virtual dj 8, my columns consisted of Title, Artist, Remix, and BPM. Once I entered my license code it entered some limited edition mode. Now I cant find a way to see my tracks with their Bpm's next to them. Therefore, I wont be able to see the BPM unless I load the track onto a deck. Please respond as soon as possible, I'd like to get this issue fixed so I can continue to utilize my mixer.

geposted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 2:37 am
This is one of the limitations of the LE license. You need to upgrade to at least a controller license to get those features

And yes they are available in the free version, but that can't be used with a controller

Chech the comparison chart for more differences:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html

geposted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 6:16 am
Not show bpm in browser with controler

geposted Sat 31 Mar 18 @ 3:29 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
This is one of the limitations of the LE license. You need to upgrade to at least a controller license to get those features

And yes they are available in the free version, but that can't be used with a controller

Chech the comparison chart for more differences:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html

geposted Sat 31 Mar 18 @ 3:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)