Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: How do I enlarge the video screen?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Everyone - complete noob here.... I am using VDJ LE that came with my numark mixtrack pro and am trying to get videos to work for me. I have an "S-Video" from my laptop to the TV, and have setup the 2-screen monitor setup so that I can drag the video screen onto the TV. The problem is that the virtual dj video screen that is playing the music video is small and only in the center of the screen. How do I enlarge it? It won't allow me to maximize it to full screen and I've tried everything else I can think of... Any ideas? Thx!

geposted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 2:57 pm

geposted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 3:42 pm
same question. I can't afford the full version..will one of the cheaper versions give full screen for karaoke

geposted Wed 07 Sep 11 @ 11:45 am
Sorry, only the full VirtualDJ Professional supports full-screen video and karaoke.

All other versions are limited to a small video window only.

Your best option is to put some money aside each week/month and save up for the full Pro.

geposted Thu 08 Sep 11 @ 10:31 am
I bought the pro version but I can't do it... why?

geposted Fri 30 Mar 12 @ 11:27 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You need to boot with the device connected and powered up.
Then click start/control panel/display and find "add a projector" following along and selecting "duplicate my desktop"

Once you do that and open VDJ, click config/video and the down arrow in the window box selecting the second option which will be your system video card what ever that is.
Then it should work.

geposted Fri 30 Mar 12 @ 12:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)